Check your account email address ×

Are we going to allow a faceless troll.......

f7ben

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/244-xfire-128-firecat-03-06-09/1168681-adjusting-motor-parallelism-f7-2.html

The engine cannot be aligned without modifying the sled or stretching the existing mounts causing quick failure. Just as I fucking said

momo shims :lol: what a fucking moron  

He’s obviously just a better mechanic than them 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

He’s obviously just a better mechanic than them 

No....he obviously just didnt know what the fuck he was babbling about when he argued for 20 pages that you could adjust engine alignment on an f7 without modifying it from the factory

Literally the faggot argued for 20 pages even when I took pics and explained it to him :lol: what a fucking shit eating know nothing troll

I've had dozens and dozens of engines in and out of cat laydown sleds and momo is gonna tell me how to do it :lol: 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

HAhahaha.  That is one serious :owned: right there.  

holy shit.......Rawn came off the top fucking rope and laid an elbow into momo that I felt 1000 miles west of him :lol: 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....he obviously just didnt know what the fuck he was babbling about when he argued for 20 pages that you could adjust engine alignment on an f7 without modifying it from the factory

Literally the faggot argued for 20 pages even when I took pics and explained it to him :lol: what a fucking shit eating know nothing troll

I've had dozens and dozens of engines in and out of cat laydown sleds and momo is gonna tell me how to do it :lol: 

No momo is very regarded 

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/244-xfire-128-firecat-03-06-09/1168681-adjusting-motor-parallelism-f7-2.html

The engine cannot be aligned without modifying the sled or stretching the existing mounts causing quick failure. Just as I fucking said

momo shims :lol: what a fucking moron  

Yes you are Bipolarhooknose a total fucking MORON :fuckyou: 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lies:

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

To run around the forum accusing everyone of all manner of shit and cry to the admin making their life miserable? I say hell no......flood control for shit eating momo

He serves no use to us......lying constantly and posting shit pics.

1 post per hour is all momo the shit eating freak deserves. Lets put it to a vote !!!!!!!!

1 post every six hours is more than enough :lol:

18 hours ago, SSFB said:

I find Momo to be pretty funny. Doesn't get under my skin at all. 

You should have seen the meltdowns back in the day when ballsack or frenchy would get under Momo's skin. :lol:

The spit and drool all over his screen and keyboard had to be as toxic as a Superfund site.

17 hours ago, Momorider said:

Nobody gets under my skin you lying Homosexual :finger2: 

Another lie by the diddling asshole.

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

1 post every six hours is more than enough :lol:

The spit and drool all over his screen and keyboard had to be as toxic as a Superfund site.

Another lie by the diddling asshole.

s-l300.jpg dago midget POS posts what? :fuckyou:

55 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Momo the diddler and his fascination with male genitalia, Momo make no mistake you are a freaky loser :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

s-l300.jpg dago midget POS posts what? :fuckyou:

On 10/27/2018 at 1:00 PM, SSFB said:

I find Momo to be pretty funny. Doesn't get under my skin at all. 

You should have seen the meltdowns back in the day when ballsack or frenchy would get under Momo's skin. :lol:

Fuck!  It’s like I showed up late to the party and have to suckle the keg tap for what’s left!!!!!!  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck!  It’s like I showed up late to the party and have to suckle the keg tap for what’s left!!!!!!  :lol:

Except the keg was empty and we put man mayo in there before you arrived!!!!!!!111

:owned:

On 10/27/2018 at 2:42 PM, f7ben said:

Oh, you toiok GARAGE pics??? How did you like wasting your time when no one would man-up and admit that YOU WERE RIGHT...............FAGGOT!!!

8 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yep, best cock stroker 20 minutes outside of Sandy's!

@Polaris 550's own words!

:lol:

What are you talking about? Why do you make things up? Is you name Donald Knawful? 

You're a faggot, aren't you? Why haven't you posted your broads?  

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

That's what you told me in pm!

Don't lie you big fruit!

OMG!!! You are so 800 Dragon!!! I wish I had access to CKF's server for about an hour.