Check your account email address ×

Hot Tempered , keith ellison (d) In Deep Trouble With MN Voters Over Allegations of His Domestic Abuse of Women

Ellison, who gained national attention as the first Muslim member of Congress and had a good shot at becoming DNC chairman during the 2017 election before he was appointed the party's deputy chair.

Take a good look at the ELITES of the DNC and Dem party. 

This is interesting to watch here...dontcha know, not much word at all about his "issues".  But the Dems are hot on the case of an R suipposedly using his emails  improperly!  LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole Dem party is run by a bunch of Tool Kits!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he was on a television show or news Network he would been cut before the story even hit. If Dems defend a domestic abuser they have no grounds to criticize Trump or anyone else. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

If he was on a television show or news Network he would been cut before the story even hit. If Dems defend a domestic abuser they have no grounds to criticize Trump or anyone else. 

I guess until the accuser releases the supposed video, I'm find with him still being in the race, despite my general dislike of him.  

Just now, racinfarmer said:

I guess until the accuser releases the supposed video, I'm find with him still being in the race, despite my general dislike of him.  

Neocon mudslinging? No way!

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

hell yeah he is in the race he has the likes of old Amy walking hand in hand with him to a fuck load of events . you remember the same Amy who sat atop her high horse at the Kavanagh hearings to the cheers of the talking heads on the MSM and a weeks worth of bows from CNN