Check your account email address ×

Review of the Honda Monkey

fuck the new shit same motor they have been using for 60 yrs . a guy in edina restores every ct70 he can find and some Z when they pop up . he sells some here and there at least they are still worth somthing when you are board with em.  and when every one you see walks over to talk about the one they had or there buddy had or tgey always wanted you don't have to tell them it is just a ,'re pop .

I have a ct and a few cubs a mint Z i ride the ca200 the most . more or less,a cub with a,traditanal bike gastank style not step thrugh have not fired most of  them in a few yrs .

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I saw that one too , did you also see club 90 ? White/red .. mint condition 2 stroke. I think it’s pretty rare bike. But he’s asking $2000. Too much in my opinion. 

Yeah the trail 70 was priced too high too. You know craigslist. The seller wants new retail the buyer wants it for a used pair of sneakers.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

No shit, what person in their right mind would pay 4grand for one of these things.....

a full restored vintage one will fetch 5 and change for better than showroom.  a clean runner 1500 

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What did you do?

Nothing . Those little toy bikes will put you in a sling tho , once you throw in a 12 pack and your buddies hanging around , never fails .  :lol:   :bc:

5 minutes ago, old indy said:

HAHAHAHA  no shit those things WILL slam you face down fast as fuck wont they !  :lol:

Yeah they will . I still have a few fingers and a wrist that don't work quite right from them :lol:  :bc:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah they will . I still have a few fingers and a wrist that don't work quite right from them :lol:  :bc:

I still have a perm scar on the inner ankle from the multiple burns from the old atc 110 with the missing rubber plug on side of motor and same missing plug on the old z50 .

I can't believe any one survived the 3 wheeler craze 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I still have a perm scar on the inner ankle from the multiple burns from the old etc 110 with the missing rubber plug on side of motor and s me missing plug on the old z50 .

I can't believe any one survived the 3 wheeler craze 

same here,  i had an ATC90 chase me down a hill.  fucker took me with it the first four rolls  :lol:  i just couldnt get away from the damn thing..  i had an exhaust burn on my wrist and ankle from that one somehow  ??

Edited by old indy