Check your account email address ×

ORDERED TO THE BORDER

Pete

20 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

WHO THE FUCK ARE THOSE FUKKEN BASTARDS TO THINK THAT THEY CAN SIMPLY WALK INTO OUR COUNTRY!!!! 

EVERY ONE OF THOSE FUKKERS LOOKED, YOUNGER, STRONGER, AND HEALTHIER THAN EVERY PERSON I KNOW!!! 

FUCK THEM!!! FUCK THEM !!! FUCK THEM!!! 

FUKKIN BASTARDS, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT THEIR EXCUSE IS, FUCK THEM!!! 

Yep. Stop hanging with old, fat weak, fruity pensioners behind Sandy's!

:owned:

42 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Do you not like tacos?

My son hangs out with a bunch of Mexican kids. He knows where all the good taco joints are!!!!

42 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You tell me.  8000 people and cameras all over.  Why can't they have a rally in their own country?  Do you think they are headed to Canada?  Do you think it is coincidence that they are doing it right before the midterms?  Nah, you're not bright enough to figure it out.  Where is Kavanaugh's accuser?  Where is the collusion?  Send some fake bombs.  You bozo's think this stuff isn't by design, then you are just plain lost.

:lol:

all of that is funny as shit, but please, tell me how this is benefiting the dems in time for the election....

23 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

WHO THE FUCK ARE THOSE FUKKEN BASTARDS TO THINK THAT THEY CAN SIMPLY WALK INTO OUR COUNTRY!!!! 

EVERY ONE OF THOSE FUKKERS LOOKED, YOUNGER, STRONGER, AND HEALTHIER THAN EVERY PERSON I KNOW!!! 

FUCK THEM!!! FUCK THEM !!! FUCK THEM!!! 

FUKKIN BASTARDS, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT THEIR EXCUSE IS, FUCK THEM!!! 

Actually... They are not doing anything illegal. We are a nation of laws remember...

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum status regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.

You must apply for asylum within one year of the date of their last arrival in the United States, unless you can show:

• Changed circumstances that materially affect your eligibility for asylum or extraordinary circumstances relating to the delay in filing
  • You filed within a reasonable amount of time given those circumstances.

You may apply for affirmative asylum by submitting Form I-589, Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal, to USCIS. See Form I 589, Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal for instructions on how to file for asylum,.

If your case is not approved and you do not have a legal immigration status, we will issue a Form I-862, Notice to Appear, and forward (or refer) your case to an Immigration Judge at the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR). The Immigration Judge conducts a ‘de novo’ hearing of the case. This means that the judge conducts a new hearing and issues a decision that is independent of the decision made by USCIS. If we do not have jurisdiction over your case, the Asylum Office will issue an I-863, Notice of Referral to Immigration Judge, for an asylum-only hearing. See ‘Defensive Asylum Processing With EOIR’ below if this situation applies to you.

Affirmative asylum applicants are rarely detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). You may live in the United States while your application is pending before USCIS. If you are found ineligible, you can remain in the United States while your application is pending with the Immigration Judge. Most asylum applicants are not authorized to work.

Please see the Affirmative Asylum Process for step-by-step information.

https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/asylum/obtaining-asylum-united-states

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

41702515_1144928958990639_5842630379969708032_o.jpg

Maybe if people are so outraged about these types of actions they should be more critical of their govt who keeps meddling in other countries affairs and whose drug policy is the root of the violence and refugee crisis around the world... 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Ohj yeah, they all show up for their hearings!!! :LMAO!! 

In order to claim asylum you have to be present in the US. If they cross at a port of entry they are NOT breaking the law. Damn that Soros is smart! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Maybe if people are so outraged about these types of actions they should be more critical of their govt who keeps meddling in other countries affairs and whose drug policy is the root of the violence and refugee crisis around the world... 

Paging @racer254

13 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Yep. Stop hanging with old, fat weak, fruity pensioners behind Sandy's!

:owned:

Are you still sucking cock at the TIDE HEAD rest area? Yes, or no??? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/26/2018 at 11:00 AM, Nazipigdog said:

Paging @Ez ryder

12 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Is that your fantasy?

That everyone in life is a cocksucker like you?

Come back to reality Richard Simmons.:lol:

Hahaha! Richard Simmons! That's an :owned: