Check your account email address ×

ORDERED TO THE BORDER

Pete

Just now, Snoslinger said:

some of you fuckers are dense at shit. these people should just walk down to the local post office, fill out a few forms, and mail them to the US

:lmao:

is that how the process is done?

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

some of you fuckers are dense at shit. these people should just walk down to the local post office, fill out a few forms, and mail them to the US

so there is no internet in South America they know no one with a computer or phone ? really 

everything worth doing is worth doing right . you 1/2 ass it it will bite you in the ass in the end .ie deportation .

if you don't care to put the effort in to do it right I sure shit don't want or need you here. you show you put in the effort did things the right way I will give you a job when you get here . he'll I will pay for the flight 

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

millions of others are not living in the conditions these asylum seekers left, some actually caused by us. maybe you ought to educate yourself a little bit? 

So what do we do , let them in ?

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

No, it's much easier to throw the shanty on your back, grab the baby and walk 700 or 1000 miles.

Stupidity personified.

2 hours ago, bladefever said:

I'm pretty sure the original native inhabitants of North America said the exact same thing

Or wish they had.  

Give them all a job delivering the mail.  They have way more ambition than most people born in the country. 

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

most hispanics are hard working, god fearing family people -  pubs should embrace them not try to destroy them

Yeah, they are better than the godless libs. Embrace them and use their votes!

2 hours ago, Snake said:

No, it's much easier to throw the shanty on your back, grab the baby and walk 700 or 1000 miles.

Stupidity personified.

:lol: them making the long trek should give you a clue as to how bad things are, and how difficult it is to get asylum from staying put. jesus dude.

Blame the KENNEDYS for this bullshit. It's been going on for 50 fukken years. 

Kennedy opened the flood gates for Hispanics because they are mostly Roman Catholic and mostly vote Democratic. 

Death came way too late for those fukkers. 

Claimed they loved the poor minorities, while they lived in a private compound on Cape Cod, living the glorious sailing life of millionaires.

God, Americans are such fukken maroons. 

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Blame the KENNEDYS for this bullshit. It's been going on for 50 fukken years. 

Kennedy opened the flood gates for Hispanics because they are mostly Roman Catholic and mostly vote Democratic. 

Death came way too late for those fukkers. 

Claimed they loved the poor minorities, while they lived in a private compound on Cape Cod, living the glorious sailing life of millionaires.

God, Americans are such fukken maroons. 

Where is my $5000 dollars you cum dumpster

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

millions of others are not living in the conditions these asylum seekers left, some actually caused by us. maybe you ought to educate yourself a little bit? 

you are correct some a lot worse 

5 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Let's make a clarification here, the Mexican govt. is destroying them otherwise they wouldn't be coming here in the first place. The only people who embrace hispanics are the greedy employers who enslave them.

Ouch , but true .   :bc:

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Actualy the customers who are getting the deal from the greedy employers are liking them too.

You got any Brazilians on your payroll? I bet you got a few illegals on the payroll. 

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Or wish they had.  

Give them all a job delivering the mail.  They have way more ambition than most people born in the country. 

you dont just get a job delivering the mail . you need to sub first then in a yr or 5 a rout may open up then you can get full time . I only know this because my buds wife is a post master . good gig 

8 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Let's make a clarification here, the Mexican govt. is destroying them otherwise they wouldn't be coming here in the first place. The only people who embrace hispanics are the greedy employers who enslave them.

yes until the warranty work calls from the shabby so called craftsmanship start rolling in and Jesus is no where to be found    

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You got any Brazilians on your payroll? I bet you got a few illegals on the payroll. 

Nope 3 American born Irish boys. My subcontract plumber is a French dude I went to high school with. They all get paid decent , I pay comp on them and SS and unemployment.

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

43722089_2132943467033914_9215004014633025536_n.jpg

9 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Why can't they just do it legally?

No kidding...hey @racer254 how come these guys don't just stay home and fix their own country? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No kidding...hey @racer254 how come these guys don't just stay home and fix their own country? 

You tell me.  8000 people and cameras all over.  Why can't they have a rally in their own country?  Do you think they are headed to Canada?  Do you think it is coincidence that they are doing it right before the midterms?  Nah, you're not bright enough to figure it out.  Where is Kavanaugh's accuser?  Where is the collusion?  Send some fake bombs.  You bozo's think this stuff isn't by design, then you are just plain lost.