Check your account email address ×

ORDERED TO THE BORDER

Pete

Hundreds of U.S. troops are set to make their way to the southern border to help Homeland Security and the National Guard as a caravan with thousands of migrants moves north, a U.S. official confirmed to Fox News on Thursday.

The official said roughly 800 soldiers will be sent to the area to offer “logistical support," including providing tents and vehicles.

It’s not immediately clear which units are being tasked with the mission as details are still being finalized.

Defense Secretary James Mattis could sign the deployment orders as soon as today.

There are currently 2,100 National Guard troops on the southern border right now assisting Homeland Security.

President Trump tweeted Thursday morning that "I am bringing out the military for this National Emergency. They will be stopped!"

The migrant caravan as of Thursday is still in southern Mexico, more than 1,000 miles away from the nearest entry point into the U.S. Its size is estimated to be around 7,000, but many of those currently walking are suffering from exhaustion, dehydration and heat stroke.

Some also told Fox News they fear getting attacked if they hop on a cargo train or getting deported if they take a bus.

“They are going to walk as long as they can,” said caravan member Brian Colindres, “or as far as they can.”

A majority of those walking say they are looking for a better life north of the border are fleeing poverty and violence in Honduras, where the caravan originated. They are exhausted and unaware of what will happen – but they remain optimistic.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/hundreds-of-us-troops-heading-to-the-border-to-deal-with-migrant-caravan-official-says

WHO THE FUCK ARE THOSE FUKKEN BASTARDS TO THINK THAT THEY CAN SIMPLY WALK INTO OUR COUNTRY!!!! 

EVERY ONE OF THOSE FUKKERS LOOKED, YOUNGER, STRONGER, AND HEALTHIER THAN EVERY PERSON I KNOW!!! 

FUCK THEM!!! FUCK THEM !!! FUCK THEM!!! 

FUKKIN BASTARDS, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT THEIR EXCUSE IS, FUCK THEM!!! 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

WHO THE FUCK ARE THOSE FUKKEN BASTARDS TO THINK THAT THEY CAN SIMPLY WALK INTO OUR COUNTRY!!!! 

EVERY ONE OF THOSE FUKKERS LOOKED, YOUNGER, STRONGER, AND HEALTHIER THAN EVERY PERSON I KNOW!!! 

Maybe you're hanging with the wrong crowd... Twinkles

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sounds like you're looking for a good time with some of them, you perv....

10 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Sounds like you're looking for a good time with some of them, you perv....

I only saw one half-decent lookin' girl in that whole group, and she's most likely pregnant. 

Let them all go fuck themselves. 

I can't believe you guys don't see this as a HISPANIC INVASION of your country. The hispanics are breeding like feral hogs in the USA. They are going to be a threat to your kids someday. 

You guyz make me sick how passive and weak you are. 

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

most hispanics are hard working, god fearing family people -  pubs should embrace them not try to destroy them

well they can put some of that work ethic in to filling some paperwork and licking a stamp to do things the legal way.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

most hispanics are hard working, god fearing family people -  pubs should embrace them not try to destroy them

Let's make a clarification here, the Mexican govt. is destroying them otherwise they wouldn't be coming here in the first place. The only people who embrace hispanics are the greedy employers who enslave them.

18 minutes ago, bladefever said:

42902795_10160935822520346_8768683799350345728_n.jpg

when we started having to pay for said immigrants whole life.

remember when the gole was to move to America to work for a better life for your kids.  

that has been replaced with move to America for a better life through govenment assistance

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: yeah, it's that easy...

just easier to walk in and demand

stop with the drama. Millions of others have been through the process

4 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

just easier to walk in and demand

stop with the drama. Millions of others have been through the process

:lol:

millions of others are not living in the conditions these asylum seekers left, some actually caused by us. maybe you ought to educate yourself a little bit? 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: yeah, it's that easy...

well not as ez as swimming over or walking in a desert for a,week .but it is the Leagal way to insure you will not be turned back or shioed back after getting busted . but yeah why bother with doing things the correct way when we have a bunch of pussys like you that think it is just to much work to go about things the legal way .just open the gates,and start giving them benefits 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

millions of others are not living in the conditions these asylum seekers left, some actually caused by us. maybe you ought to educate yourself a little bit? 

caused by us

then go help the poor bastards ya fucking blow hard