Check your account email address ×

Bombs complete hoaxs per FBI

jtssrx

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

You should watch the news FBI is on now stating bombs are probably not capable of exploding.

the fbi did not state it was a complete hoax yesterday, as jtssrx stated. what they're saying today does not imply that either. it could be just a dumb bomb maker.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

it wasn't stated yesterday, nor does this imply it was a complete hoax. it could mean it was a dumb bomb maker. 

Oh I agree, but you would think someone sending 9 so-called bombs would have tested 1 of his/her design to make sure they worked?? Something else appears to be at play here.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Oh I agree, but you would think someone sending 9 so-called bombs would have tested 1 of his/her design to make sure they worked?? Something else appears to be at play here.

i'm not arguing that. another thing to consider is that everyone would wise up, after the first bomb detonated. the chances of multiple detonations would be very slim. 

“A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News,” he wrote. “It has gotten so bad and hateful that it is beyond description. Mainstream Media must clean up its act, FAST!”

Trump said Wednesday afternoon the devices are being inspected, “and a major federal investigation is now underway.”

"We have to unify. We have to come together," Trump said, at a bill-signing for opioid legislation. "Acts or threats of political violence of any kind have no place in the United States of America.”

De Niro, a longtime Trump critic, earlier this month said he felt “offended” by Trump and the GOP. He had previously said he would like to punch the president in the face.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

“A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News,” he wrote. “It has gotten so bad and hateful that it is beyond description. Mainstream Media must clean up its act, FAST!”

Trump said Wednesday afternoon the devices are being inspected, “and a major federal investigation is now underway.”

"We have to unify. We have to come together," Trump said, at a bill-signing for opioid legislation. "Acts or threats of political violence of any kind have no place in the United States of America.”

De Niro, a longtime Trump critic, earlier this month said he felt “offended” by Trump and the GOP. He had previously said he would like to punch the president in the face.

:lol:

what a god damn joke...

5 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

what a god damn joke...

Really??? pretty spot on. 

It is exactly what Obama regularly warned us abut, coming from Fox news channel.

Did you think that was a god damn joke?  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

This is yet again another example of the Dems accusing trump of what they’re doing. Trump isn’t divisive, they are. 

Trump isn’t decisive????

fucktard of the year award winner goes to Dog licker Johnston 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahahaha.  What an idiot.  

I’m definitely getting old.  Can’t see  when my phone decides to autocorrect.  

Definitely not as much of an idiot as those that believe is Trump not being devisive. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m definitely getting old.  Can’t see  when my phone decides to autocorrect.  

Definitely not as much of an idiot as those that believe is Trump not being devisive

Still an idiot :lol: 

8 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

You should watch the news FBI is on now stating bombs are probably not capable of exploding.

FBI is in the back pocket of the Clintons though. :dunno: