Check your account email address ×

US economy about to collapse, taking down dollar & American standard of living – Peter Schiff

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Link?

Will this suffice?

https://money.cnn.com/2016/10/06/news/economy/us-debt-trump-voters-worry/index.html

U.S. debt has nearly doubled under President Obama

U.S. debt now stands at over $19 trillion. It was at $10 trillion at the end of President George W. Bush's term. It's nearly doubled under President Obama as the government spent more to try to spur growth after the Great Recession.

Edited by JEFF
Wrong quote

27 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Will this suffice?

https://money.cnn.com/2016/10/06/news/economy/us-debt-trump-voters-worry/index.html

U.S. debt has nearly doubled under President Obama

U.S. debt now stands at over $19 trillion. It was at $10 trillion at the end of President George W. Bush's term. It's nearly doubled under President Obama as the government spent more to try to spur growth after the Great Recession.

You did read what you posted right?

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I bet the Venezuelans wished they converted over to USD's.

They hate us... They are doing business with China now and it's pissing off peoples....

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You did read what you posted right?

Yes. You wanted a link to the fact obama added 10 trillion to the debt. I provided one to you. (from cnn no less) Do you have a comprehension issue?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

I've been hearing this end of the world shit for 25 years. But if you are worried put some cash in Bitcoin. If the dollar takes a shit Bitcoin will skyrocket. 

It should go up at some point. seeing its down 66% from its high

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It was less than 10 trillion

Are you being serious? It was between 9-10 trillion and nearly doubled the debt.  

I’m not going to say that trump and clan aren’t spending way to much but you’re not being honest with yourself if you can’t acknowledge that Obama increased it more than anybody in the history of this country.

38 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Are you being serious? It was between 9-10 trillion and nearly doubled the debt.  

I’m not going to say that trump and clan aren’t spending way to much but you’re not being honest with yourself if you can’t acknowledge that Obama increased it more than anybody  everybody in the history of this country.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

There is a big difference here. Obama spent money to help the economy recover. Trump is spending the money when the economy is much better, on stupid shit, and we should be paying off the loan. 

When did Obama pay down the loan?

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

There is a big difference here. Obama spent money to help the economy recover. Trump is spending the money when the economy is much better, on stupid shit, and we should be paying off the loan. 

Shhhhh