Check your account email address ×

Guccifer 2.0: New Clinton DNC Leaks Reveals Donor List. Big Donors Awarded Federal Positions After Their Donations.

Momorider

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Trump, Hillary and Bernie = 3 shitty ass choices for POTUS

What?  You need to watch more CNN or MSNBC.   You'll start to feel like we've really got a good thing going.  Political satire shows are excellent.  I love the Benny Hill music they now have in the intro.  Or maybe my head automatically plays that when I flip them on.  Solid entertainment!

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Anyone who thinks a hacked e-mail or any hacked thing is truthful  is brain dead.

Aweeeee that's cute! Is that what the truthful media has told you? Wondering if maybe your brain has been hacked :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No payouts on rigged games

:lol: I'm not surprised by your failure to pay and excuses :bc: How many times did I tell you Bernie would endorse her?  :snack::lol: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: I'm not surprised by your failure to pay and excuses :bc: How many times did I tell you Bernie would endorse her?  :snack::lol: 

You act so tough but I bet you didn't even get permission from the wife to bet her money :lol:  so it's not like you're going to pay anyway :lmao: 

BREAKING: Wikileaks Annihilates The Democratic Party… Look How Big The Corruption Is

Recently, WikiLeaks has knocked down the whole Democratic establishment when it released brand new material from the DNC.

The dishonesty is so extensive in the whole party, that it is difficult to imagine that they are not behind bars yet.

donors-dnc-ambassadors-575x895