Check your account email address ×

Notice anything about the migrant caravan?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No they did not.....they met with a DNC planted lawyer who was there to do nothing other than place a "russian" in the trump tower

the end......pay up you fucking idiot 

:lmao:

that is so comical even trump and his trumpsters no longer use it. get with the times ya fucking idiot. say, did you sell and move yet?

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's really too bad white fright couldn't produce electricity, because it seems to be a limitless renewable resource.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

It's an invasion!!!!11!1!!1!11!1!1!

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Dey tek er jerbs!!!111!1!1!1!

47 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Wrong. It's the inavding army of browns from south of the border...

46 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Always trying to deflect and change the subject...

What days do the Iowa klan chapters usually meet?

Moto, I’ve decided.  I’m giving you “the wall”.  Sorry.  

Have you procreated?  I need to know.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

it was the only option left to try and get the welcher to pay up. but there's no doubt about me winning the original bet.

:lies:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

the public, and those investigating it. 

More :lies:

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so let's see how much of a hack you really are....

who won that original bet?

Hey bro, I dont know the original bet like you describe so why dont you tell me... 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i just posted  the links ya dingaling....

Hey bro, unlike the rest of this forum I have a job and i already spend way too much time here. Can you point me to it please? 

41 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Hey bro, unlike the rest of this forum I have a job and i already spend way too much time here. Can you point me to it please? 

:lol:

On 5/18/2017 at 10:40 AM, Snoslinger said:

:lol: I can see where highmark is headed with this bet already. had a similar bet been made about Russian involvement at all, he'd be running around

"where's the proof? just because the fbi and 5800 other agencies say it's true doesn't mean it's true"

pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc.

so do we have a deal or not?

broski, maybe you should stay the fuck out of this?

On 5/18/2017 at 10:43 AM, Highmark said:

I can accept that even though it still pretty broad.   

now prove what a hack you are....

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

now prove what a hack you are....

I find it amazing you cannot comprehend what "working with" means.   :lol:  I take meetings with sales people every single day and until I buy something from them I'm not WORKING WITH them.   Its just a meeting. 

Let me ask you this.   What did the Trumps receive that damaged Hillary?   You put that right as a focal point of the bet.  Dude even your lopsided bet needs them to have Trump receiving something.   You cannot be so brain dead as not to understand that.  

pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

huh? it's a known fact they met at trump tower. not to mention they lied about it. 

So you’re still saying that talking to a Russian person at any time is collusion? Wow

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I find it amazing you cannot comprehend what "working with" means.   :lol:  I take meetings with sales people every single day and until I buy something from them I'm not WORKING WITH them.   Its just a meeting. 

Let me ask you this.   What did the Trumps receive that damaged Hillary?   You put that right as a focal point of the bet.    

the memo proves, without a doubt, the trump admin was meeting to get dirt on hillary. you wanting to believe the lying assholes about it is another issue.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the memo proves, without a doubt, the trump admin was meeting to get dirt on hillary. you wanting to believe the lying assholes about it is another issue.

You are a welcher of the highest order.   Everyone see's it dude.   We even gave you a way to save face and also contribute to the charity.  You sore fucking loser.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

You are a welcher of the highest order.   Everyone see's it dude.   We even gave you a way to save face and also contribute to the charity.   Fuck you loser.  

anyone with a brain, and some integrity, sees who won the bet. fortunately for you, many in here have neither. i had no idea you were such a welcher, over a measley $100 to charity to boot! you should be embarrassed

• Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

anyone with a brain, and some integrity, sees who won the bet. fortunately for you, many in here have neither. i had no idea you were such a welcher, over a measley $100 to charity to boot! you should be embarrassed

Not surprising a Hillary supporter would be such a sore loser.   Actually makes perfect sense.   You writing a book too?  :lol:   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

You are such a slimey retarded piece of shit :lol: 

BEB92DA1-3C8B-46AB-ACC7-1C29342E2D1E.png

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not surprising a Hillary supporter would be such a sore loser.   Actually makes perfect sense.   You writing a book too?  :lol:   

You trying to argue the definition of collusion is funny. I defined it in the bet, you agreed with it, and took the bet :lol: