Check your account email address ×

Notice anything about the migrant caravan?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

same as it always has been - good. collusion was obvious over a year ago, pay attention.  

tell me something though - what it is like being played for such a fool by trump? i'd be pissed seeing all the obvious lies spewed from this clown 24/7, who expects his followers believe them. it's about as bad as the saudis trying to cover up their murder. do you believe their stories as well? 

If there is no indictment you are the fool bro. This is a witch Hunt and it failed

the bet didn't revolve around an indictment you moron. i specifically stated that. 

Did the BET revolve around whether or not you want to pay or not?

45 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Holy crap, that’s not even Houston.  I looked it up and that’s the 2016 Cleveland Cavaliers Championship parade.  :lol:

Embarrassing...

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

This is though....

Screenshot_20181024-060732_Chrome.jpg

You sure that's not fake news? 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why would i pay the bet, when i won it? :dunno:

You should start a poll. State the original bet and take a vote. I'll call haimark out if he lost. 

On 5/18/2017 at 10:40 AM, Snoslinger said:

:lol: I can see where highmark is headed with this bet already. had a similar bet been made about Russian involvement at all, he'd be running around

"where's the proof? just because the fbi and 5800 other agencies say it's true doesn't mean it's true"

pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc.

so do we have a deal or not?

broski, maybe you should stay the fuck out of this?

On 5/18/2017 at 10:43 AM, Highmark said:

I can accept that even though it still pretty broad.   

it couldn't be any more clear i won the bet. many in the trump admin met with russian operatives to discuss hillary dirt inside trump tower. even had a memo, that i mentioned in the bet, proving it. 

:lol:

analer you're about as dumb as momo dude. sorry, but that's just the way it is...

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member

it couldn't be any more clear i won the bet. many in the trump admin met with russian operatives to discuss hillary dirt inside trump tower. even had a memo, that i mentioned in the bet, proving it. 

analer you're about as dumb as momo dude. sorry, but that's just the way it is...

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun

1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
    synonyms: conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaboration, scheming
    "there had been collusion between the security forces and paramilitary groups"
    • LAW
      illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

here is how i picture skirmark welcher...

Image result for cowboy nerd

Dude's torso is about the size of my forearm.  :lol:  

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

5800 other agencies :lmao: my god you are a gullible ignoramus 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun

1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
    synonyms: conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaboration, scheming
    "there had been collusion between the security forces and paramilitary groups"
    • LAW
      illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.

did anyone from the trump admin meet with russian operatives to discuss hillary dirt? like the original bet stated? it's a yes or no question, one easy to answer...

Just now, Snoslinger said:

did anyone from the trump admin meet with russian operatives to discuss hillary dirt? like the original bet stated? it's a yes or no question, one easy to answer...

No they did not.....they met with a DNC planted lawyer who was there to do nothing other than place a "russian" in the trump tower

the end......pay up you fucking idiot 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You said if they meet its collusion?  Funny I don't see that.   Dude have you ever met with someone you didn't work with?   I do it all the time.  In order for collusion to occur something needs to be exchanged other than details of the meeting.  

Yes or no question slinger.....Did you agree that Mueller make the call?  Do I need to search for that post?

Edited by Highmark