Check your account email address ×

Notice anything about the migrant caravan?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You trying to argue the definition of collusion is funny. I defined it in the bet, you agreed with it, and took the bet :lol:

Dude you didn't meet your own definition.   Nothing was exchanged to hurt Clinton or help Trump.   You just admitted you lost. :lol:  

2kur3g.jpg

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Because the people who lied about meeting, then lied about the purpose of the meeting, said so :lol:

So in other words you have no proof anything was exchanged to hurt Clinton or help Trump?  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I have proof as to what the trump admin was expecting. Welcher.

Funny.   I don't see the word expecting in the bet.

2kur3g.jpg

Anyone who makes a bet on something like this that doesn’t have a conviction for the stated illegalities as the determining factor of winner or loser is fucking stupid. 

Basically you two have a bet based on either of your own specific interpretations. Now you just sit and call each other a welcher. Lol... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Anyone who makes a bet on something like this that doesn’t have a conviction for the stated illegalities as the determining factor of winner or loser is fucking stupid. 

Basically you two have a bet based on either of your own specific interpretations. Now you just sit and call each other a welcher. Lol... 

My bet was very detailed, right down to a “memo”. I’m pretty sure you agreed with me on this some time ago

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I do agree with you. The problem is it’s opinion and not provable fact. 

No it is not opinion. The trump admin met with russian operatives to discuss dirt on hillary. That is what the memos from trump jr prove.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

No it is not opinion. The trump admin met with russian operatives to discuss dirt on hillary. That is what the memos from trump jr prove.

Post the proof of that oops 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

That is not collusion you fucking clown its opposition research and every fucking candidate since ever do it :guzzle: Fuck you are a moron 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: so what was written in the e-mails between trump jr and the russian operatives was "opinion"? you're a piece of work, trumpster. 

No I’m saying your bet is fucking stupid since it’s opinion or conjecture until there is a legal process... Did you miss the part where I said I agree with you? 

:lol:

On 2/19/2018 at 10:26 AM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ew, I gotta agree with Slinger. He made it vague, Highmark agreed it was vague, and he made the bet regardless. Donnie Jr. met with a Russian operative whether it was orchestrated by Fusion or not. The chick was working for Fusion but that didn’t change her status as an agent of russia as well. Did anything come of that? I doubt it. But it still happened. The fact was, Don Jr was there for an undeniable purpose. That doesn’t change the fact that it is all fishy as fuck with the Fusion element thrown in.