Check your account email address ×

I got a case of the Al Cervix's

f7ben

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

barely holding on, but surviving.  Hard to believe they've stayed in the game this long isn't it.

well , the apex was a good sled and the nytro had potential but yah .....this shit with cat is just fucking pathetic. they need to just quit and be an engine supplier if that is their plan

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well , the apex was a good sled and the nytro had potential but yah .....this shit with cat is just fucking pathetic. they need to just quit and be an engine supplier if that is their plan

That's essentially all they are now.  They are no longer building any of their own chassis.

13 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

They still make the almighty delta box, nytro, phazer. chassis.  They're best seller has to be the Cat though.

Not sure what they kept that is "theirs" but all of their sleds are made in TRF now.  Trying to find that Press release on HCS.  

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure what they kept that is "theirs" but all of their sleds are made in TRF now.  Trying to find that Press release on HCS.  

Apex? Phazer?

10 hours ago, Dave said:

Apex? Phazer?

I thought those sleds we're still made in Japan :dunno: . Can't picture an apex or phazer rolling down the line at TRF...

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Edmo said:

I thought those sleds we're still made in Japan :dunno: . Can't picture an apex or phazer rolling down the line at TRF...

Apex, vector, phazer, and viking are all still Japanese sleds, but 90% of their sales (viper & sidewinder) are assembled in TRF..

45 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Apex, vector, phazer, and viking are all still Japanese sleds, but 90% of their sales (viper & sidewinder) are assembled in TRF..

Is that just a # you pulled out of your ass? :lol:

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Is that just a # you pulled out of your ass? :lol:

The 90%?? Yes, It's what I see, looking at what dealers sell and see I on their floors. I usually stop at 20-30 dealers a month.. By no means am I bashing Yami, Im a yami guy my last 4 sleds were all true yamahas, but I also live in the real world and am not brand loyal..Im dealer loyal..

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

The 90%?? Yes, It's what I see, looking at what dealers sell and see I on their floors. I usually stop at 20-30 dealers a month.. By no means am I bashing Yami, Im a yami guy my last 4 sleds were all true yamahas, but I also live in the real world and am not brand loyal..Im dealer loyal..

It isnt like that in the prairies whatsover....see lots of apex's.....lots of guys are hangin on to their old nytros....see very little cats...great deals on used ones though

Well , just got off the phone with the dealership. They had sold the 800 they sold to me already and got something screwed up in their system. They offered me the same sled in a 600 for 2g's less so I said fuck it and went with the 600. Supposedly the new Poo 600 destroys the etec 600 and runs just as fast as cat 800's so we'll see

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well , just got off the phone with the dealership. They had sold the 800 they sold to me already and got something screwed up in their system. They offered me the same sled in a 600 for 2g's less so I said fuck it and went with the 600. Supposedly the new Poo 600 destroys the etec 600 and runs just as fast as cat 800's so we'll see

Man I wish I could find all your old quotes about 600's.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: don't even know where to start.  

Tell the dealership to get out there and find the god damn 800 that you purchased. 

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Hahahaha....fucker! :lol:

:lies:

Look ....corner to corner there is no difference between a 600 and an 800. This actually works out better for me. Now I can focus on racing Drew heads up

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Look ....corner to corner there is no difference between a 600 and an 800. This actually works out better for me. Now I can focus on racing Drew heads up

I hope you lose.

And hopefully your husband will let you ride his 800

Just now, CheezusXR8 said:

I hope you lose.

And hopefully your husband will let you ride his 800

Arentyou still riding an old pro-xr or something .....there is no way that thing hangs with a new 600