Check your account email address ×

Jamal Khashoggi's killing took seven minutes, Turkish source tells MEE

54 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bad stuff. We won’t do shit, but bad stuff.

Our President says it could be a rogue group and he laments that we are rushing to judgement by implicating the Saudi King,  we have never had a president that has kissed the asses of despots and crackpots the way Trump has, imagine the story that the tax returns could tell.

56 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Stone cold dissecting a human alive. But then again, remember 9/11. 

Oh yeah, Palestinians are bad. 

Do you really think the Palestinians are any different?

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Our President says it could be a rogue group and he laments that we are rushing to judgement by implicating the Saudi King,  we have never had a president that has kissed the asses of despots and crackpots the way Trump has, imagine the story that the tax returns could tell.

Still talking about tax returns? :lol: 

Wow.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Stone cold dissecting a human alive. But then again, remember 9/11. 

Oh yeah, Palestinians are bad. 

Actions have consequences.  If this is true, even marginally.  They want that message out there, so...I say, well done! Another fucking reporter than thinks they are above it all and can set policy for the world.  A WAPO writer nonetheless.  I hope they started with his fucking feet and worked their way up.  Seven minutes?  Thats some kinda Paul Bunyan speed!  :lmao:

7 hours ago, Edmo said:

Do you really think the Palestinians are any different?

Still talking about tax returns? :lol: 

Wow.

Do you really think Palestinians are killing journalists?

Edited by Nazipigdog

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Stop your fucking whining, Vince.  Try acting like a man for a while.  You sound like a little fucking bitch.  Or is that normal librul sounds?  Yeah.

0FF11572-7EA8-4790-99AA-43E9F0FF4728.jpeg

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Actions have consequences.  If this is true, even marginally.  They want that message out there, so...I say, well done! Another fucking reporter than thinks they are above it all and can set policy for the world.  A WAPO writer nonetheless.  I hope they started with his fucking feet and worked their way up.  Seven minutes?  Thats some kinda Paul Bunyan speed!  :lmao:

Seriously dude do you ever post anything substantive....this is just more stupid fucking blather.

38 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Do you really think Palestinians are killing journalists?

There was one that beat his own daughter to death when he found out she took off the hijab at school and put on makeup. I learned a lot about their culture growing up with the largest Arab population outside the Middle East. So yeah, it wouldn’t surprise me one bit. 

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Seriously dude do you ever post anything substantive....this is just more stupid fucking blather.

Tell you what, let’s do something fun!  You notify me when you post ANYTHING  substantial.  BTW, sadness and pouting don’t count.  

Ill be on the lookout!

47 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I think he thinks he's funny. 

BOOTLICKING NEOCON!!!!  

Now that shot is funny!!!  :lmao:

Half witted Antifa slugs.  

44 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You mean over at club 73?

BOOTLICKERS!!   

-more humor.

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Bunch of American false outrage.  We do the same thing to people but just bury it better 

THANK YOU!

:bc:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Edmo said:

There was one that beat his own daughter to death when he found out she took off the hijab at school and put on makeup. I learned a lot about their culture growing up with the largest Arab population outside the Middle East. So yeah, it wouldn’t surprise me one bit. 

What’s wrong with this?  She disgraced her family with an insult to Islam values and the parents had to do what any good parent does to restore their good name in the name of their faith.  

Seems like a good ideology to me.

:dunno:

i am the side of the FS Muslim apologists......but only when I can upset myself hypocritically.  It feels normal.

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Bunch of American false outrage.  We do the same thing to people but just bury it better 

do we really do it "better" though?? I think the only reason this came up at all was the fact that the guy worked in DC for a little while at the post. it's a very normal thing in countries like that for journalists to be rounded up and dissapeared. another thing you hear fairly often when you watch bourdain's show. He interviews journalists and they talk about how many have been killed during regime changes. Simple fact was, this guy knew he had a target on his back for his views and bugged out of the country. the Saudi's have been trying to get him to come back for the last year apparently. they got sick of waiting and sent out a message that you can't hide from them. Hell, the saudis held the lebanese prime minister captive while he was there last year and made him air a resignation and blame it on Iran and internal power struggles. He later rescinded the resignation.

the recording is sick as fuck if the description is accurate. carved/sawed the fucker up while he was alive.

We don't hear 99% of what goes on over there because the US people don't care about what they do to each other as long as we get their cheap oil.

2 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

do we really do it "better" though?? I think the only reason this came up at all was the fact that the guy worked in DC for a little while at the post. it's a very normal thing in countries like that for journalists to be rounded up and dissapeared. another thing you hear fairly often when you watch bourdain's show. He interviews journalists and they talk about how many have been killed during regime changes. Simple fact was, this guy knew he had a target on his back for his views and bugged out of the country. the Saudi's have been trying to get him to come back for the last year apparently. they got sick of waiting and sent out a message that you can't hide from them. Hell, the saudis held the lebanese prime minister captive while he was there last year and made him air a resignation and blame it on Iran and internal power struggles. He later rescinded the resignation.

the recording is sick as fuck if the description is accurate. carved/sawed the fucker up while he was alive.

We don't hear 99% of what goes on over there because the US people don't care about what they do to each other as long as we get their cheap oil.

Yep.  The ONLY reason we are hearing about his (or some acting like they care) is he was a writer for WAPO and they never let a good anti-Trump moment go to waste.