Check your account email address ×

How many miles on 600 e-tech before top end rebuild?

ckf

35 minutes ago, Snake said:

You need to come ride in God's Country son...

Oh...we got plenty here my friend!  :bc:

24 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Same. Straight line wfo doesn't do much for me.  Guess that is why we both have chick sleds.

Got all ready to mow the lawn this morning. Looked outside, fuckin snowing! Have to resist the urge to RIP around the yard, will destroy the yard with how much rain we have had.

Yep.  Took me a month to fix my grass this past summer after I dumped my new ride on my sparsley coverered yard last November.  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Idgaf what i ride....gimme a pos cat for all i care.

You aren't qualified. :lmao:

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...we got plenty here my friend!  :bc:

Yep.  Took me a month to fix my grass this past summer after I dumped my new ride on my sparsley coverered yard last November.  :lol: 

You aren't qualified. :lmao:

Ive probably had more cats then u have. :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Goodgrief those areaome super highways!

Not for me.

Plenty of railroad grades in Wisconsin and yoop. They are good for making time but otherwise pretty boring. Until some deer jump in front of you at 100mph...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Plenty of railroad grades in Wisconsin and yoop. They are good for making time but otherwise pretty boring. Until some deer jump in front of you at 100mph...

I'll take tight and twisty pretty much any day of the week.  RR grade is for getting to the fun trails.  

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I'll take tight and twisty pretty much any day of the week.  RR grade is for getting to the fun trails.  

I like the shake and bake stuff myself. With varied terrain mixed in. Hard to beat northern Wisconsin for that stuff. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

I like the shake and bake stuff myself. With varied terrain mixed in. Hard to beat northern Wisconsin for that stuff. 

I actually kind riding from Eau Claire/Menomonie/Baldwin and north better.  Mix of woods, hills, valleys, fields, etc.

Still waiting to ride SE MN one day.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I’ve seen some vids of the Maine and NH super highway trails.  Impressive.  We don’t have much like that in my area.  At least not where I ride.  A few straights but nothing 20+ feet wide.

Then you have miles of this.......

20180318_102818.jpg

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why is it retards think wide and fast = straight and flat????

Actually agree. From P Farm to Saboomick is wide and fast.... with awesome sweepers, killer whoops... a fun ride.

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Actually agree. From P Farm to Saboomick is wide and fast.... with awesome sweepers, killer whoops... a fun ride.

Yup....nice fast wide trails with gradual hills and sweeping corners is a blast

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

That's what scare me about high speed rippin nowadays. Had a deer jump between Catbox and I at a brisk pace last year. Missed it by about 2-5 feet at 60. Did we slow down?

Just now, s pump said:

That's what scare me about high speed rippin nowadays. Had a deer jump between Catbox and I at a brisk pace last year. Missed it by about 2-5 feet at 60. Did we slow down?

Happens every trip. Those deer are everywhere and when the snow is deep they are moving on the trails. 

1 minute ago, s pump said:

If you slow down that's when they get ya.....gotta be going faster than the deer!!!111

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Happens every trip. Those deer are everywhere and when the snow is deep they are moving on the trails. 

It's way worse when the snow is not deep because they can move through the woods fast. If the snow is deep they cant move on to the trail very quickly

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's way worse when the snow is not deep because they can move through the woods fast. If the snow is deep they cant move on to the trail very quickly

Fuck those things!!!!111

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you slow down that's when they get ya.....gotta be going faster than the deer!!!111

I punted one over the roof of my Infiniti a couple years ago. Had a few near misses in JTown. You can count 200 deer late season wandering around town.

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

I punted one over the roof of my Infiniti a couple years ago. Had a few near misses in JTown. You can count 200 deer late season wandering around town.

I hate them fuckers

4 minutes ago, s pump said:

Keith and I took out a Bambi on the hill coming down into The Forks. Didn't even scratch the paint.