Check your account email address ×

Sam Harris on Islam

Rod

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Now we know who is under the dick mask in the Momo isis pic. It's zammy...

Oh, don’t be sore. Get some rest and try again tomorrow.  Not a couple of your better days in here. 

And why would Momo want to take my head?

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, don’t be sore. Get some rest and try again tomorrow.  Not a couple of your better days in here. 

Sore? Oh wait I forgot this! :lol:

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well that unknown stranger isn't me so....... :dunno: 

1. If you grow and refine heroin for a living, but morally object to 
the use of liquor, You may be a Muslim. 

2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and a $5,000 rocket launcher, but 
can't afford shoes, You may be a Muslim. 

3. If you have more wives than teeth, You may be a Muslim. 

4. If you wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon to be unclean, you may be a Muslim. 

5. If you think vests come in two styles, Bullet-proof and suicide, you may be a Muslim. 

6. If you can't think of anyone that you haven't declared jihad against, you may be a Muslim. 

7. If you consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing, you may be a Muslim. 

8. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses, other than setting off roadside bombs, you may be a Muslim. 

9. If you have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four, then you, too, may be a Muslim. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

God lord.  Islamic apologists just taking one up the poop shute today.  Whew, it was hard to follow some of these twisting narratives in such a scurry To try and not look retarded.

:lol:

:

Yeah you go with that...are you sure you weren't a Marine? 

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Not for nothing but the largest bombing in the history of civilization produced exactly how many terrorist? 

You mean during a declared War that engulfed the globe? Is that the same as The United States fucking with countries for years for no good reason? 

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah you go with that...are you sure you weren't a Marine? 

Pretty sure.  How might you know the difference tho?  :lmao:

25 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

He got a good military brainwashing nonetheless!

What are you two using for an excuse?  :lmao:

22 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Not for nothing but the largest bombing in the history of civilization produced exactly how many terrorist? 

Apparently, Shintoism and Buddhism don’t convert to terrosim after being bombed.  It’s just Muslims!!!!!!!  

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You mean during a declared War that engulfed the globe? Is that the same as The United States fucking with countries for years for no good reason? 

Well a vast number of terrorists come from countries that not only have never been bombed but are allies of the US so why not? Let’s be honest, the we’ve bombed them to kingdom come so what do you expect narrative is oh so weak. At some point you need to call a spade a spade and look at the root of the problem. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Well a vast number of terrorists come from countries that not only have never been bombed but are allies of the US so why not? Let’s be honest, the we’ve bombed them to kingdom come so what do you expect narrative is oh so weak. At some point you need to call a spade a spade and look at the root of the problem. 

Fine but the whole "fight them over  there so we don't have to fight them here" narrative is even weaker. Do you think the Iraq War may have created some terrorists that didn't exist previously? 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I thought bombing them to kingdom come was dealing with the root of the problem. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fine but the whole "fight them over  there so we don't have to fight them here" narrative is even weaker. Do you think the Iraq War may have created some terrorists that didn't exist previously? 

I was 100% against Iraq but the fact the Muslim world views aggression against a nation as aggression against their religion is the issue at the core. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I thought bombing them to kingdom come was dealing with the root of the problem. 

It has worked swimmingly!!!!! Spent Trillions, Half our jets are junk, VA a mess and the ME in a shambles......Merica!!!!