Check your account email address ×

Nicki Haley quits!

Dave

20 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Could you fill us in on the latest with the Russia probe please

Well she left. Either it was her decision or his but either way Trumps actions made her decide to leave. 

Two days ago she was singing praises on how this admin was handling foreign affairs. Now she leaves. Seems strange and a little spontanious. 

Even CNN has said nothing about it....

They are to busy with polls and figuring out negative angles as to why Haley resigned.

Just now, BOHICA said:

Ivanka will be nikki’s Replacement as she expands here resume for a run in 2024 on the republican ticket

Ivanka is too smart to run for office. 

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

like what?

Don't recall exactly the details, but he just seemed a bit unsure of the things he was pushing at the time.  One thing I  did like was the idea of his support of expanding health coverage across state lines, although I believe it was Analer that said at the time it wouldn't work anyway, so who the hell really knows?  

Then when the video surfaced of him carrying on along side the road for being pulled over for speeding like a lunatic, ehhhh that sort'a ended  his hopes I believe.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Having a key position step down one month before the election is a certain sign of significant issues. I’m guessing she wrote the op ed. 

You said that already.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Ivanka will be nikki’s Replacement as she expands here resume for a run in 2024 on the republican ticket

Ha...heads would be exploding at a record pace!!!!!

8 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

I supported John Kasich, faggot. You know, actual fiscal conservative who tries to talk sensibly about stuff. I know, still a crazy unrealistic choice... 

a unwinnable pussy . Hillary would have crushed him zero doubt 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

a unwinnable pussy . Hillary would have crushed him zero doubt 

STFU...governor of Ohio....WTF have you ever won?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Ez ryder said:

yeah I here she took a creamy shit   in a stall next to a Russian at the UN executive bathroom  

Ewww!  She’s just not good looking enough to say shit like that and make it work.  Now I just think she’s gross.

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

STFU...governor of Ohio....WTF have you ever won?

blow me 

. what makes you think that wet towel would have done anything more to Hillery in the debates or on TV then he has done in every interview and debate ever? she would have crushed him and the media would have helped and he would have stood there saying well why cant we all just get along looking like a pussy . you know like he always has .

I have never run for any political office for many reasons . mostly I am not near slezzzzy enough 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Still, don't go deeper down that rabbit glory hole at the warming huts.

lucky for me I have never seen a warming hut in the mountains except the  snowy range I I dont go there any longer