Check your account email address ×

Collins vote.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Amy Coney Barrett will be up next and unfortunately we have almost zero judicial record to examine how she may rule on any number of issues. She has such little experience as a jurist its scary to think of what some of her opinions may hold 

Maybe ?? , There are two others floating around the federal  black robe club , a  Asian  female and a African American female.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nothing would have changed with your guns. nothing. but keep on believing the BS being fed to you by the right.

I think you are being a tad intellectually dishonest here if  you think for one second that liberal democrats aren't after a full-on gun ban similar to what Canada has.  I mean....either that or you are dense.  I  think it's the first.  I hope so.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think you are being a tad intellectually dishonest here if  you think for one second that liberal democrats aren't after a full-on gun ban similar to what Canada has.  I mean....either that or you are dense.  I  think it's the first.  I hope so.

oh for fuck's sake. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Amy Coney Barrett will be up next and unfortunately we have almost zero judicial record to examine how she may rule on any number of issues. She has such little experience as a jurist its scary to think of what some of her opinions may hold 

But he is better than Kavanaugh. :lmao:

Screenshot_20181005-163023_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Highmark

30 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Not a big fan of Collins but her speech and general reasoning on Kavanaugh seems to be spot on. I hope the lesson from all this will be the failure that is political character assassination purely for political gain. 

I was quite surprised when she said over 95 % of cases that he heard along with Merric Garland that they had come to the same conclusion.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Looks like Susan Rice is gonna run against Collins

Just what we need.....a complete piece of shit to replace the current shit sandwich.....yay!!!111

13 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I was quite surprised when she said over 95 % of cases that he heard along with Merric Garland that they had come to the same conclusion.

If as a judge you hold to the Constitution then you would think the majority of judges would come to the same conclusion. 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's comin' Z. We ain't seen shit yet. 

Shhhhhhut the fuck up!   :lmao:

“Be subtle even to the point of formlessness. Be mysterious even to the point of soundlessness. Then, you can be the director of the opponent's fate.” 

-Sun Tzu

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If as a judge you hold to the Constitution then you would think the majority of judges would come to the same conclusion. 

"well regulated militia."

16 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Because only the 5-4 cases get press.  Many many are unanimous and straightforward.  People forget to look at rulings themselves because simple proceedural issues are often involved.   Appeals are generally granted for reasons the public don't understand or fail to because of emotions.  Collins hinted at this in her speech on one of his rulings.   While you think he may have ruled one way because of his values they must look at the law and specifically why an appeal was granted in the first place.  

Edited by Highmark