Check your account email address ×

Collins vote.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Manchin was the most important vote......he enabled the R's to allow one of their own to flip. They got a pass on whoever was under the most pressure 

and that doesn't mean all the fucking dems wanted this. the dude is a spineless piece of shit, more worried about his job than what is right. while he shares much of the blame here, west virginia dumb fucks hold alot as well. if he dis what was right all the time, he wouldn't be where he is. still a POS though. 

here's a better scenario - if you, noggin, and many other imbeciles didnt help trump win, we wouldn't even have this clown as an option.  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

and that doesn't mean all the fucking dems wanted this. the dude is a spineless piece of shit, more worried about his job than what is right. while he shares much of the blame here, west virginia dumb fucks hold alot as well. if he dis what was right all the time, he wouldn't be where he is. still a POS though. 

here's a better scenario - if you, noggin, and many other imbeciles didnt help trump win, we wouldn't even have this clown as an option.  

Hahahaha.  "Elections have consequences" bitch.  :lol2:  

• Haha 2

You think Hillary would have given us a better pick :lol: Hillary has fought tooth and nail to destroy the same rights Kav is after. Kill yourself 

So, now it's official then.  We're gonna have the Party in power (respectively) and the opposition party.  Yep...this is all for the good of America!!!  Citizens all win!!!!!

I blame your side for this shit...and I don't like it at all.  But, I'll play the part for the team I deem to be better...if maybe only marginally.

THANKS OBAMA!!!!!.....and his miserable, worthless idiotic fan base of grievance groups.

46 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Thank you Michael Avanatti!

Collins speaking with common sense.  

Agreed , if that dem paid clown shyster didn't enter into  this d/r total shit show , Kavanaugh would have been toast . The fossil  dem dipshit feinstains actions behind the dark  curtains  were of zero help to the cause.

Just now, f7ben said:

You think Hillary would have given us a better pick :lol: Hillary has fought tooth and nail to destroy the same rights Kav is after. Kill yourself 

look at the SC judges that have been picked by dems. none even come remotely close to kavanaugh. spare me your BS. 

look at the SC judges that have been picked by dems. none even come remotely close to kavanaugh. spare me your BS. 

RBG is the next one to go down.  Can't happen soon enough for me.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Ah yes.....their assault on the 2nd is every bit as disgusting as BK's assault on the 4th

• Like 2

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

RBG is the next one to go down.  Can't happen soon enough for me.  :lol:  

She is in very poor health  , as  her  last public appearance showed America . Time is not on her side or the dems if she checks out.  That battle we be epic.

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i got some champagne in the fridge, chilling for when trump is taken out. i may have to break into it sooner, with some of these senators....

You should drink it now.  Trump isn't going anywhere.  

Just now, hwytohell said:

She is in very poor health  , as  her  last public appearance showed America . Time is not on her side or the dems if she checks out.  That battle we be epic.

Amy Coney Barrett will be up next and unfortunately we have almost zero judicial record to examine how she may rule on any number of issues. She has such little experience as a jurist its scary to think of what some of her opinions may hold 

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

what a pathetic display......i have zero respect for anyone celebrating this for any reason

Lol yeah. How dare they have the intellect to see through false paid for sex allegations that can’t be corroborated in any way :lol: 

celebrating these dirty politics is the pathetic thing 

Just now, f7ben said:

Amy Coney Barrett will be up next and unfortunately we have almost zero judicial record to examine how she may rule on any number of issues. She has such little experience as a jurist its scary to think of what some of her opinions may hold 

She will be the fastest confirmation in the history of the SCOTUS

"they're going to take ma guns"

:lol:

They want to and would given the chance.......at least now that wont happen in my lifetime. Also the challenges to states restrictions on the 2nd are going to be upheld. All of the bullshit Lib states try and pull is going to be shot down. No mag restrictions , no assault rifle ban and I'm sure I'll be able to legally buy a bumpstock this time next year although who would want one

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

She will be the fastest confirmation in the history of the SCOTUS

Probably.....it seems there is zero dirt on her aside from her nutty religious affiliations and she is widely respected in the law community on both sides of the isle 

Just now, f7ben said:

They want to and would given the chance.......at least now that wont happen in my lifetime. Also the challenges to states restrictions on the 2nd are going to be upheld. All of the bullshit Lib states try and pull is going to be shot down. No mag restrictions , no assault rifle ban and I'm sure I'll be able to legally buy a bumpstock this time next year although who would want one

I go through way to much ammo with mine.  I should just send it to you.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

maybe. it'd be nice if some other repukes grew some balls and stood up instead of letting this 3-4 take all the heat every time. i don't think this is going to go over well. people are very pissed. pissed enough to create some violence. 

Cool, should be fun to watch some democrats destroying their own hoods.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

nothing would have changed with your guns. nothing. but keep on believing the BS being fed to you by the right.