Check your account email address ×

Collins vote.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i simply asked what she was saying that blew holes in ford's story :dunno:  jesus, excuse me. 

Tom is agonizing in the fact that he is acting like a retarded fucking bootlicking sheep with less principal and integrity of opinion that the slime in the senate.......he knows it and its bothering him ....

Just now, f7ben said:

Tom is agonizing in the fact that he is acting like a retarded fucking bootlicking sheep with less principal and integrity of opinion that the slime in the senate.......he knows it and its bothering him ....

1dxet4.jpg

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xIroX3rtDKV1sY/giphy.gif 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

that she'd vote no? not really.

Yes....they did. Her and Collins were absolutely not going to sink this. If Manchin crossed then one of them had to be a yes. They decided it would be Collins for whatever reason. 

This result was known days ago by these senators or the vote would not have been brought 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yes....they did. Her and Collins were absolutely not going to sink this. If Manchin crossed then one of them had to be a yes. They decided it would be Collins for whatever reason. 

This result was known days ago by these senators or the vote would not have been brought 

maybe. it'd be nice if some other repukes grew some balls and stood up instead of letting this 3-4 take all the heat every time. i don't think this is going to go over well. people are very pissed. pissed enough to create some violence. 

maybe. it'd be nice if some other repukes grew some balls and stood up instead of letting this 3-4 take all the heat every time. i don't think this is going to go over well. people are very pissed. pissed enough to create some violence. 

Don't jinx it!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

what goes around comes around. :lol:

i got some champagne in the fridge, chilling for when trump is taken out. i may have to break into it sooner, with some of these senators....

I'd be for it too!  Whatever it takes to have a good old fashioned dust up and settle all this bullshit.  

BTW...you may want to get to the basement and lock the doors.  We know we're gonna have to go door to door to drag you misfits out of your safe places.  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The fact that dems couldnt put together a party line vote here is the absolute most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Of course the dems didnt actually oppose this pick.....they were just in it for feigned outrage. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The fact that dems couldnt put together a party line vote here is the absolute most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Of course the dems didnt actually oppose this pick.....they were just in it for feigned outrage

:lol:

oh christ. 

:lol:

oh christ. 

Manchin was the most important vote......he enabled the R's to allow one of their own to flip. They got a pass on whoever was under the most pressure