Check your account email address ×

Dynotech Dyno sheet on the Poo 850 not to impressive

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Exactly....JT wants to compare fucking pro stock motors running 11:1 AF to an EPA compliant 800.....good god

I said Pro Stockers make 230hp. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect 170 to 175 HP out of a trail-friendly drive all day motor

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I said Pro Stockers make 230hp. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect 170 to 175 HP out of a trail-friendly drive all day motor

You have to pour fuel on them to make power. That is very tough with emissions. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Until Doo can get belts to last more than a 100 miles in the mountains I'd say they are not the one to buy for mountain riders.   

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Until Doo can get belts to last more than a 100 miles in the mountains I'd say they are not the one to buy for mountain riders.   

Not to mention the g4 summit front end has been as weak as the s module on the older chassis 

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My faith in 800 class Poo motors is, well, fleeting.  But I hope you are wrong.  I know this, those Poo engineers leaned that mother fucker way out to draw the numbers in the 170's.  Much like Doo when they got 164 out of the 800etec and the 170 number out of the 850.  It's bullshit.  STILL,  These should both be consistant 160+hp out of the box.  It's a gain...if  they stay together.  I heard a nasty rumor I can't verify that Doo ran out of complete motors replacing them under warranty.  I find it hard to believe but....HYPERSLEDS!!!!!

i don't know anyone whose popped a Doo 850 among a crew that has had a few 800 etec failures and more 800ptek faiures than you have fingers and toes.  

Just now, Kev144 said:

You laugh but he actually said this........ :lol: 

Thats ridiculous. The xs was nothing special and weak as fuck. Not even in the same league as a poo axys. 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i don't know anyone whose popped a Doo 850 among a crew that has had a few 800 etec failures and more 800ptek faiures than you have fingers and toes.  

Ptec was Doo’s version of the Fusion.  :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Hey wait there.  @SVT Renegade XRS said his xrs will be a collectible because it was the last year of the chassis!!!!!!

Wut?  No...no way he said that.  :lol:

’Course, they are all “collectible” on a long enough timeline.

:lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ptec was Doo’s version of the Fusion.  :lmao:

Wut?  No...no way he said that.  :lol:

’Course, they are all “collectible” on a long enough timeline.

:lmao:

I believe he said it would be worth more as it would be rare.  He did say he sold his 3-4 year old raptor for more than he paid :lol: 

I am Polaris biased, but I like all brands, I have to say I saw the new Skidoo line at the BE show, they are really ugly and those pastel colors are gayer than 550, well nothing is gayer than 550 but you get the point.

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Id say the srx sidewinder. 

That's kind of what I thought too.

What are they runnin' for top end numbers, anybody know?