Check your account email address ×

Simple question

Can anyone actually debate here?

For all the talk about the intellectual heavy weights who stayed at Freedom Sledder, I certainly can't seem to find any.

What do I find?

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well in all fairness does all the back slapping and fluffing going on at TBP constitute debate in your estimation?

Yes and no answers generally get answered. I don't back slap or puff... so irrelevant.

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

You are going to have to debate something other than hillary because I don't like her.

And I like her?

What fun topics ARE on your debate card?

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Serious debate.  Lol.

I heard all the heavyweights stayed here. Just trying to find this elusive creature.....

Very little debating, just name calling deflecting or disappearing when peoples opinions are proven wrong by facts and questions they have no answer for.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yes and no answers generally get answered. I don't back slap or puff... so irrelevant.

And I like her?

I heard all the heavyweights stayed here. Just trying to find this elusive creature.....

You sound a little upset....it will be OK.:joint:

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

And I like her?

Heavyweights, lol.

I would say some debating at best and for the most part a good percentage of the members don't even sled, go figure.

I could have posted a few Justin Trudeau threads depicting his constant blunders, but said WTF.  I try to say out of US politics since i'm Canadian.

Have at it.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Very little debating, just name calling deflecting or disappearing when peoples opinions are proven wrong by facts and questions they have no answer for.

LOL!

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not gonna lie...as a newbie here this stings a bit.

I don't know you. Always up for something good.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Apparently.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You sound a little upset....it will be OK.:joint:

And the only guy to be a dick.

Glad you're still around.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I don't know you. Always up for something good.

Apparently.

And the only guy to be a dick.

Glad you're still around.

How am I being a dick....you seem to be here talking smack not me...relax. If you're looking for Snow Rider to act any different than he has in the past I'm pretty sure you're wasting your time.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

And I like her?

We'll I am not going to defend her so we can debate skidoo superiority if you want...

I don't think theirs enough booz or beer on Freedom sledder to end up with that chick.:guzzle: Really do any of you really give a fawck. :lame:You got a real winner topic hear . :flush:

Edited by Badger**

8 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

I don't think theirs enough booz or beer on Freedom sledder to end up with that chick.:guzzle: Really do any of you really give a fawck. :lame:You got a real winner topic hear . :flush:

Is that what the intelligent debate was supposed to be about?  Should I or shouldn't I?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Is that what the intelligent debate was supposed to be about?  Should I or shouldn't I?

Common sense is out the window in this country what is right and what is wrong or even can we afford it or can we live with out it for now????? 

10 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Common sense is out the window in this country what is right and what is wrong or even can we afford it or can we live with out it for now????? 

Sorry, I was commenting on the idea of should I do her or not?  And I agreed with you, there is no amount of alcohol or any drugs that could change that. 

Lol.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well in all fairness does all the back slapping and fluffing going on at TBP constitute debate in your estimation?

yeah, this sucks. nothing going on here and its just a pile of "how was your weekend?" and circle jerk facebook feel good shit over there. :lol: