Check your account email address ×

So now she's going to testify

jtssrx

There isn't one of us on here that didn't do things back in the day trying to get a piece of ass that couldn't come back to haunt us when someone has an axe to grind, if you say you didnt you are either a liar gay or worse a liberial 

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

The guy is an utter buffoon.  He makes wild accusations in here every day and makes little to no attempt to back them up. In most circles he would be considered a liar or ......... maybe just a dumbass. 

LMFAO

your partner in crime ben makes much more wilder accusations than me, and not a word from you about them. same with sludgey, jtssrx, dave etc etc etc etc etc . go f yourself, eh? :bc:

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why is slinger so afraid to back up his claims?  

My claim is that the Dems have known about Ford for close to 3 months. So far no corroborating evidence to back up Fords claims.  Those are the facts as we know them today. 

So its time for slinger to put up his evidence or forever be remembered as the guy who spews Bull shit 24/7 in this place. 

again, after you put up evidence this scenario didn't happen. evidence collusion didn't happen....

man some of you animals must have been hard up for some tail back in the day. i'm not really surprised though. while i was certainly told no many times, i never forced myself on anyone and put my hands on their mouths to shut them up while doing so.

oh, and poor dumb dave.....you're like sessions, you essentially recused yourself from this debate....

:lol:

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

There isn't one of us on here that didn't do things back in the day trying to get a piece of ass that couldn't come back to haunt us when someone has an axe to grind, if you say you didnt you are either a liar gay or worse a liberial 

exhibit A

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

again, after you put up evidence this scenario didn't happen. evidence collusion didn't happen....

man some of you animals must have been hard up for some tail back in the day. i'm not really surprised though. while i was certainly told no many times, i never forced myself on anyone and put my hands on their mouths to shut them up while doing so.

oh, and poor dumb dave.....you're like sessions, you essentially recused yourself from this debate....

I did? :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Birding of proof is on the accuser oops 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yes, when you stated this clown should not be in the SC if what he did was true. many of your buds think otherwise, and you'd be right there with him if you hadn't made that statement prior.

True. I forgot about that....sad thing is..there are only 2 people who truly know what happened.

The evidence points to it didnt likely.

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Her "story" wouldn't even get prosecuted much less found guilty.   Evidence of innocence.... :lol:   Since when is that the standard in America.  

I do agree with your second statement.   I got stopped by a girl (my current wife) once in my life.   Simply never pushed the limit with girls.   Reality is it always bothered me all the guys saying they simply keep going until they are stopped.   Maybe that was all locker room talk but surely not the way I acted.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Her "story" wouldn't even get prosecuted much less found guilty.   Evidence of innocence.... :lol:   Since when is that the standard in America.  

I do agree with your second statement.   I got stopped by a girl (my current wife) once in my life.   Simply never pushed the limit with girls.   Reality is it always bothered me all the guys saying they simply keep going until they are stopped.   Maybe that was all locker room talk but surely not the way I acted.  

tbh i'm not looking at this like as prosecutable. i just don't believe anyone that did that should be on the SC. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

tbh i'm not looking at this like as prosecutable. i just don't believe anyone that did that should be on the SC. 

Just curious.   At what level of govt should this preclude someone from serving?  

I mean reality is what came forward on Bill Clinton was MUCH more substantial than this.   What has come forward on Keith Ellison is much more substantial than this.  

16 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Dumb ass?? Read a little bit,..they never did the deed, they were in a consensual make out session, he tried to feel her up, she said no, he stopped,..he tried to feeler her up again further along in the make out session..for fuck sake like you have never done that..how about some "person" all fucked up on drugs or booze?? You ever fool around with a person fucked up in your whole life?? Think they would have done it with your goofy ass sober?? You're a rapist!! Wtf..just go

Dude, her story is that he pushed her into a bedroom while she was trying to get to the bathroom, shoved her onto a bed, and put his hand over her mouth when she tried to scream. Wtf is your idea of a consensual makeout session? 

16 hours ago, motonoggin said:

To most guys it is. That's the saddest part.

If you're scared of #metoo you're probably rapey.

51 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just curious.   At what level of govt should this preclude someone from serving?  

I mean reality is what came forward on Bill Clinton was MUCH more substantial than this.   What has come forward on Keith Ellison is much more substantial than this.  

Slinger.  Any reaponse to this?