Check your account email address ×

Official Trump declassifying Fisa and other documents

jtssrx

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.

In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Politically filtered to provide you morons weeks, maybe months, of misconceptions, out of context statements, and rww talking points

jtssrx just jitzed all over snakey, who’s lapping it up with glee 

You mean like the Mueller investigation has done for you...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Politically filtered to provide you morons weeks, maybe months, of misconceptions, out of context statements, and rww talking points

You just hate shit that is black and white, cut and dried, doncha? :lol:

26 minutes ago, Snake said:

You just hate shit that is black and white, cut and dried, doncha? :lol:

Nope. As long as that is what it is. But I do look forward to you and the other legal scholars in the forum filling is in :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Bingo.  Filtered for the Mouthbreathers. :lol: Using classified intel for political gain......

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is why Trump was elected. Expose this bullshit 

Yeah...let's see.  i  have my doubts that there is going to be much meat in all this.  You just know there is clear and incriminating evidence that is there that we won't see.  At least not yet.  I hope it all comes out.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...let's see.  i  have my doubts that there is going to be much meat in all this.  You just know there is clear and incriminating evidence that is there that we won't see.  At least not yet.  I hope it all comes out.

:lol:

why wouldn’t we see it?

37 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Stork text to page: we need to get this fake case against trump moving along before it’s to late even though we made it all up!

snot: omg you RWWS’s are taking that out of context!

Snot is braindead.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

That would be you 

No....you are being made to look even dumber than usual. Its fucking hilarious. The FBI actively subverted the democratic process and all you can do is laugh. You're a fucking partisan piece of shit. That's a fact 

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is why Trump was elected. Expose this bullshit 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I'm sure to protect the corrupt establishment on some level.  

Which is it?