Check your account email address ×

CNN

Snake

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

fucking guys, you can clearly see the line painted on the road between the guy with the green pants legs, whats next to roads fellas??? ummmm. drainage ditches???

in the back ground, looks to be 6ft stockade fencing, with about 5ft showing

FFS use your frigging heads..it was simply done to over dramatize the event.. Cooper is in a drainage ditch..

I mean...god damn.  There's reeds and ditch brush growing right where he is standing.  That ditch doesn't get mowed because of depth. 

This is absolutely hilarious that some are defending this.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The gut hooked :lol:

Not surprising they were all gut hooked but that’s what  “we do” around here according to Teamster Moe...sorry Moe that’s what you do because CNN triggers you like a menstural woman. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

fucking guys, you can clearly see the line painted on the road between the guy with the green pants legs, whats next to roads fellas??? ummmm. drainage ditches???

in the back ground, looks to be 6ft stockade fencing, with about 5ft showing

FFS use your frigging heads..it was simply done to over dramatize the event.. Cooper is in a drainage ditch..

Exactly...and slinger said originally it was not a ditch...they would never run a power pole in a ditch...

Poor slinger

:lol:

24 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Exactly...and slinger said originally it was not a ditch...they would never run a power pole in a ditch...

Poor slinger

I mean wtf, drive down the road and look, driving right this second and snapped these..

IMG_20180918_101635716_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180918_101629970_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180918_101618726_HDR.jpg

Just now, Snoslinger said:

quit lying. i never said it was not a ditch ya fucking moron. 

Shall i go back and look.... you did everything but....you made your stupid comment about why would they run a power pole through there...

On 9/16/2018 at 6:17 AM, Snoslinger said:

Hey investigator Dave, what do you make of that power, or light pole, beside those plants?

On 9/16/2018 at 6:27 AM, DAVE said:

I can show you plenty of power poles in ponds.

On 9/16/2018 at 11:01 AM, Snoslinger said:

Well that’s great, but the extent of your stupidity doesn’t change. The chances of that area being dry, or a lot less shallow, prior to that hurricane, are high. But if you want to think Anderson jumped in a local creek, stream, pond, or ditch to fool people and form a narrative, by all means, carry on :lol:

Poor poor slinger

:lol2:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Shall i go back and look.... you did everything but....you made your stupid comment about why would they run a power pole through there...

yes, please do. my comment about the light pole is that they're usually not placed in areas that are submerged in water. "usually". that does not mean never. i also never stated that is not a ditch. face the facts here dude, you were gut hooked with this story the second you read it. first it was the wrong hurricane. and if that wasn't funny enough, you still think this was some kind of "fake news" event when the situation was described perfectly by anderson, at the time is was filmed

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Just like your bet with Highmark....you can never admit when youre wrong.

because i'm not. i never stated it's not a creek, nor a stream, nor a field, nor a ditch. i never stated what i thought it was because i didn't know wtf it was. it could have been any of the things i just listed or others. the only time i came close to stating something was a "what it" statement about a parking lot. 

datdil.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm not surprised you can't follow along. the emphasis is on the "to fool people and form a narrative" part. 

I'm also not surprised you can't admit you were talking out your ass:lol:

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

The utility pole he points to in the vid also is not the high water mark like he claimed...  an old wood pole is like a sponge and will suck water up a little bit if in standing water

Hey stupid the issue is that Donny Jr. used the picture in reference to Florence.

BTW, do you work anymore?

• Like 1