Check your account email address ×

CNN

Snake

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Record rainfall and flooding across The Carolinas and it isn't letting up but Moe gets cunty about CNN...what a fucking jagoff.

Trump is a fake news President to go  with the fake news media. 

We get what we deserve. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Trump is a fake news President to go  with the fake news media. 

We get what we deserve. 

And that's fine and dandy but it doesn't change the facts about what the weather is doing...at least he could have found a photo of Cooper reporting on Florence. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And that's fine and dandy but it doesn't change the facts about what the weather is doing...at least he could have found a photo of Cooper reporting on Florence. 

I agree Jimbo. 

I have a friend that lives on the coast in SC. He's a common sense, logical guy so I take his opinion over most anything else I hear about the hurricane. :bc:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Record rainfall and flooding across The Carolinas and it isn't letting up but Moe gets cunty about CNN...what a fucking jagoff.

Miserable life Smales speaks. :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Miserable life Smales speaks. :lol:

My life is fine Moe....you're the one getting your underoos in a bunch over some old CNN picture. 😤🤓

IMG_4289.thumb.PNG.b0c2a25ba57e0247b65b149feee3904b.PNG

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Depends. That may have been dry ground previously. Likely the case considering the relation to the house 

yeah with the swamp weeds right behind him I am sure that is the case . have you ever seen a lake or swamp or ditch in your fucking life? 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: Because the point isn’t to stay dry. It could very well be to show how high the water has risen. If he stated something like “I’m standing on what used to be a parking lot “ would that bother you? Jesus people

he is standing it what was once a swamp or at min a always wet drainage ditch . bullish will not grow with out constant  standing h20.again ever seen a lake ? 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

So before Anderson came out of the closet and when Snake was defending McCain. 

yep CNN was still full of shit back then no question . only diff is they still had a few viewers back then 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah with the swamp weeds right behind him I am sure that is the case . have you ever seen a lake or swamp or ditch in your fucking life? 

he is standing it what was once a swamp or at min a always wet drainage ditch . bullish will not grow with out constant  standing h20.again ever seen a lake ? 

yep CNN was still full of shit back then no question . only diff is they still had a few viewers back then 

Meanwhile The Carolinas are still under water and getting worse amdmthemreal fake news is disphits trying to pass this off as some sort of current event..you fuckheads are peddling the fake news.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Meanwhile The Carolinas are still under water and getting worse amdmthemreal fake news is disphits trying to pass this off as some sort of current event..you fuckheads are peddling the fake news.

And you're still trying to suck cooper off :hay: Faggot 

• Thanks 1

Personally I don’t give a fuck what he was standing on, or in. All I know is that some rww nut jobs got called out for a fake, fake news story :lol: