Check your account email address ×

Russia "TOP GUNS" Us. LOL

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Only an idiot thinks the US does not buzz the Russians. Huge evidence here Trump was correct he loves dummies and they love him.

You weren't be chance at MIS 2 weekends ago tailgating in lot 4 with that very same sign as in your avi were ya? I about busted out laughing when it caught my attention.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No

Pretty much was a rhetorical question since sitting in a cheap lawn chair a mile out in a grassy field adjacent to a NASCAR track doesn't seem like you thing. I bet not many there had Cogniac or cigars. Maybe Backwoods cigars and PBR

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yea really, unless you think this was an audio dub by the dishonest media :dunno:

Oh yes, he was being sarcastic because the media has put the "poorly educated" on his followers.  Are you fucking stupid?  Do you really think the highly educated and productive part of our society is putting the Dems in office?  Again....ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?  Seriously?  

Whatever you need to tell yourself Vince.  Whatever it takes for you to keep justifying your choice.  See my sig below.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

One of my friends makes the comment the other day about how he thinks the electoral college is dishonest and bullshit.....I then mention that Al Gore would have been POTUS if not for the electoral college.........the blank expression was priceless :lol: 

Find smarter friends.  Or are these the best peers you can find?  That makes sense.  Did you get your GED bedazzeled?

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh yes, he was being sarcastic because the media has put the "poorly educated" on his followers.  Are you fucking stupid?  Do you really think the highly educated and productive part of our society is putting the Dems in office?  Again....ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?  Seriously?  

Whatever you need to tell yourself Vince.  Whatever it takes for you to keep justifying your choice.  See my sig below.

Apparently you are fucking stupid :news:

And the answer is yes :lol: 

Education

Democrats now hold a 12-point lead (52% to 40%) in leaned party identification among those with at least a college degree, up from just a four point gap seen as recently as 2010 (48% to 44%). Much of this advantage has come among adults with post-graduate experience; currently, 56% lean Democratic while just 36% lean Republican. Among those who have received a college degree but have no post-graduate experience, the gap is much narrower: 48% identify as Democrats or lean Democratic, while 43% affiliate with the GOP or lean Republican. Back to top

http://www.people-press.org/2015/04/07/party-identification-trends-1992-2014/#education

This is becoming priceless...MC "(I am leaving because people are mean to me...but now I'm back"), Vince ("I am the REAL DEAL"), And SR (ABSOLUTE QUEEN OF THE IDIOTS), all insisting other members on here are "less intellectually inclined" than themselves.  HOLY FUCKING SHIT!  

Hey you three dip shits, My sig is for you.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Apparently you are fucking stupid :news:

And the answer is yes :lol: 

Education

Democrats now hold a 12-point lead (52% to 40%) in leaned party identification among those with at least a college degree, up from just a four point gap seen as recently as 2010 (48% to 44%). Much of this advantage has come among adults with post-graduate experience; currently, 56% lean Democratic while just 36% lean Republican. Among those who have received a college degree but have no post-graduate experience, the gap is much narrower: 48% identify as Democrats or lean Democratic, while 43% affiliate with the GOP or lean Republican. Back to top

http://www.people-press.org/2015/04/07/party-identification-trends-1992-2014/#education

But as a whole..not just the "self righteous" that have groomed themselves in the unionized educational system of the United States that can't seem to get our own educated enough to get under the 25th percentile in the world.  Our education system is atrocious and made possible by pathetic teachers like your wife who consider it their job to indoctrinate students into the Dem populace.

Now...here you go:

SL Dick rider.jpg

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

But as a whole..not just the "self righteous" that have groomed themselves in the unionized educational system of the United States that can't seem to get our own educated enough to get under the 25th percentile in the world.  Our education system is atrocious and made possible by pathetic teachers like your wife who consider it their job to indoctrinate students into the Dem populace.

Now...here you go:

SL Dick rider.jpg

z soon you will realize why i mostly tell him to just suck a dick.:lol:

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

z soon you will realize why i mostly tell him to just suck a dick.:lol:

He's gonna be real good at it after I remove his front dick skinners.  Maybe when he is getting his jaw repaired they can build him a chin.  They can use some bone from his forehead.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's gonna be real good at it after I remove his front dick skinners.  Maybe when he is getting his jaw repaired they can build him a chin.  They can use some bone from his forehead.

you just gave him more masturbation materiel! :lol:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I wonder if I should throw a temper tantrum like Momo and report Z's post.... :lol: 

ckf - what do you think? :news:

You're always concerned about the forum's demeanor :lmao::lol::lmao: 

Report for what?  And I have a feeling your whining and crying to management here is absolutely no different than any other forum in which you cry and complain to the staff after you get treated like the little douche bag that you portray oh so perfectly on these boards.  

And if I were to bet, I'd almost certainly say you've got a nice little list of complaints to the staff here too.  

You are a pathetic little weak coward.  Nothing more.  Sorry...not sure what to tell you about this making you feel sad inside...you're already a flaming lib so you should be used to sitting on the side lines sniveling about how life isn't fair to you, so....just add this to all that hot mess.

Twerp.

Edited by Zambroski

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I wonder if I should throw a temper tantrum like Momo and report Z's post.... :lol: 

ckf - what do you think? :news:

You're always concerned about the forum's demeanor :lmao::lol::lmao: 

1)  No posting information relating to the professional life/career of a member if said information was not volunteered by that member, regardless of whether that information is publicly available. Also, no threatening the profession/career of a member. 

2)  No attacks/threats against the family of a member.

:news: 

1 minute ago, oquossocbob said:

So did Coach go after a momo family member?

There's was a shity comment about a wife made by DipShitRider followed up, after he came back from his time out, by more comments teadering on the very edge. Sad these guys just can't leave family out of it!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Ballsack does not get sarcasm, yes he is that stupid :guzzle: 

3 minutes ago, oquossocbob said:

So did Coach go after a momo family member?

One of his own?  We don't know.  And please stop calling him "coach".  I'd like to think that term is one of deserved respect and high morale character.  Small children don't quite know the difference yet so they can use it.  :lol:

:bc: