Check your account email address ×

Russia "TOP GUNS" Us. LOL

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

At this point nothing because the world already views Obama as an ineffectual weakling.

Yep.  And Hillary is viewed as a crazy, inept, lying, corrupt old bag ....with the soothing sounds of a hobo harmonica in the background.  

Putin must be shitting himself with laughter.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

At this point nothing because the world already views Obama as an ineffectual weakling.

What evidence do you have to support that? Is it the fact that ISIS is experiencing defeat upon impending defeat in Syria and Iraq?

Or is it this Pew Research article?

As Obama Years Draw to Close, President and U.S. Seen Favorably in Europe and Asia

Few overseas confident that Trump can handle foreign policy

As he nears the end of his presidency, Barack Obama continues to enjoy a broad degree of international popularity. A new Pew Research Center survey conducted in 10 European nations, four major Asia-Pacific countries, Canada and the United States finds that half or more of those polled in 15 of 16 countries express confidence in the American leader.

Although he has not been universally praised by global publics throughout his two terms in office, previous Pew Research Center surveys have found higher international ratings for Obama than for his predecessor, George W. Bush. During the Bush era, opposition to U.S. foreign policy and rising anti-Americanism were widespread in many regions of the world, but Obama’s election in November 2008 led to a significant improvement in America’s global image. The shift was especially dramatic in Western Europe, where assessments of Bush were grim, but subsequent views of Obama have been remarkably positive.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2016/06/29/as-obama-years-draw-to-close-president-and-u-s-seen-favorably-in-europe-and-asia/

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  And Hillary is viewed as a crazy, inept, lying, corrupt old bag ....with the soothing sounds of a hobo harmonica in the background.  

Putin must be shitting himself with laughter.

Trump loves the poorly educated :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

So you are giving Obama credit for defeating ISIS in Iraq and Syria? Also being looked upon more favorably than W really doesn't mean much.

Edited by Biggie Smails

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I play for free in your empty mind.  It's obvious :lol: 

I post.  You follow. :lol:   Holy fuck are you a dummy :bc: 

Oh stop it with that pathetic "I post you follow" spiel.  You're weak. You've yet been able to win a single "bout" here that I've seen.  And certainly fall way short of that with me.  Face it, you just don't have the right tools to win here.

How's that make you feel inside?  Sad? Bullied? Victimized? Spiteful? Well, take some solace in the fact that those feelings just mean you are a fucking loser lib-tard. 

:lol2:

Oh stop it with that pathetic "I post you follow" spiel.  You're weak. You've yet been able to win a single "bout" here that I've seen.  And certainly fall way short of that with me.  Face it, you just don't have the right tools to win here.

How's that make you feel inside?  Sad? Bullied? Victimized? Spiteful? Well, take some solace in the fact that those feelings just mean you are a fucking loser lib-tard. 

I'm the puppeteer.  You're the puppet. :bc: Just the way it is on here Z. :lol: You'll get use to it or you'll be hanging on the buttplugger site. :lmao: 

image.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump loves the poorly educated :bc: 

Really?  Why?  Or are you saying that you're higher up on the education or intellectual level than I am?  Hmmmmmm........

Don't tell me.....you are "the real educated deal" too?

Uh-oh!!!!

Edited by Zambroski

Just now, Zambroski said:

Really?  Why?  Or are you saying that you're higher up on the educated or intellectual level than I?  Hmmmmmm........

Uh-oh!!!!

You're a fool. :lol: 

In case you don't understand - you're real fucking dumb :bc: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey, when I am letting you suck my dick in exchange for sparing your pathetic life...you should be grateful for every drop of opportunity provided.

Edited by Zambroski

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

you're so full of chit..no one can be that much for the old lying bitch..no way..i'm on to you bitch..you got no attention from anybody growing up..that's sad really ..but there is help out there..seek it!:bc:

Edited by Capt.Storm

Hey, when I am letting you suck my dick in exchange for sparing your pathetic life...you should be grateful for every drop of opportunity provided.

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

you're so full of chit..no one can be that for the old lying bitch..no way..i'm on to you bitch..you got not attention from anybody growing up..that's sad really ..but there is help out there..seek it!:bc:

:bc: Glad to see you're both out of the closet :bc: About time :lol: 

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Really?  Why?  Or are you saying that you're higher up on the education or intellectual level than I am?  Hmmmmmm........

Uh-oh!!!!

Yea really, unless you think this was an audio dub by the dishonest media :dunno:

Edited by Mileage Psycho

The "wana-be elite" way = Continuously call your opponents dumb, stupid etc as well as claim they have low IQ levels all while standing on your paper mache step stool. The even funnier part is the misspelled words while doing so :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

The "wana-be elite" way = Continuously call your opponents dumb, stupid etc as well as claim they have low IQ levels all while standing on your paper mache step stool. The even funnier part is the misspelled words while doing so :lol: 

One of my friends makes the comment the other day about how he thinks the electoral college is dishonest and bullshit.....I then mention that Al Gore would have been POTUS if not for the electoral college.........the blank expression was priceless :lol: