Check your account email address ×

Russia "TOP GUNS" Us. LOL

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, oquossocbob said:

It's to bad that info goes out. It's over the line ....IMO............you're still acting like an idiot showboating all to see....that's my opinion. Carry on....

I agree.   I don't approve of personal information being sought out and posted.   IMHO if that has been done the person doing it should be reprimanded or even banned.   However if you state on this forum or the old FSCE what you or your wife does for a living and you want to be a name calling little pussy don't expect protection for her if they group her into known stereotypes of that profession.   

I would expect if you share with someone something personal by PM it would never be shared as well.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Yep...and it's happened to me in this thread.  No ine says a word.  We are back to 'It's not what is said but who says it".  Many in here are pusssies and can't speak truth to power.....and love reminding you of it. :bc: I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy that exists on here.  My info was PM'd on here to new members and people give it a pass....no biggie but the admin should quit making excuses for many of the offenders on the forum.  The precedent was set by caving to Momo's whining.  :snack:The clown posse rallies around the battle cry - all comments about spouses are off limits...what's changed? :lol: My daughters name has been used.....kosher or not? :snack:My street address has been posted....kosher or not?  :snack:Point is if you want to rally to Momo's defense then let's keep it consistent otherwise I'll keep pointing out the hypocrisy until I'm gone. :bc: 

That's just wrong. Anyone posting shit like that should be banned.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

That's just wrong. Anyone posting shit like that should be banned.

And you are supposed to be gone until November.....shit in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm kind of curious as to where the membership stands on the issue. I really don't know what to do. He has said he could 'roll either way' but hasn't tried to do so since I asked him to.

What should you do?  Easy.  Hold both sides accountable like you're trying to do me. You expect me to play nice while others are up to the same old tricks - and you haven't said boo. Why?  :snack:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What should you do?  Easy.  Hold both sides accountable like you're trying to do me. You expect me to play nice while others are up to the same old tricks - and you haven't said boo. Why?  :snack:

now you sound like a faggot for sure.:lol:

Edited by Capt.Storm

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'll come right out and ask EVERYONE here to try to show a little more respect towards one another. It's OK to disagree, but it doesn't always need result in all of the name calling.

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'll come right out and ask EVERYONE here to try to show a little more respect towards one another. It's OK to disagree, but it doesn't always need result in all of the name calling.

Good luck with that SR will last all of one day....momo 5 minutes

30 minutes ago, ckf said:

stfu nigger!

joking.:lol:

On 9/8/2016 at 8:38 AM, Zambroski said:

Oh yes, he was being sarcastic because the media has put the "poorly educated" on his followers.  Are you fucking stupid?  Do you really think the highly educated and productive part of our society is putting the Dems in office?  Again....ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?  Seriously?  

Whatever you need to tell yourself Vince.  Whatever it takes for you to keep justifying your choice.  See my sig below.

Am I stupid? I'm not relegated to living in some bumfuck backwater like you, I can actually survive and thrive in a major market competing against the best....true story.

On 9/8/2016 at 2:44 PM, ckf said:

It's not like rob never banned anyone from the old site. @Capt.Storm can attest to that :lol: He did have a tradition of starting polls to see what the membership thought from time to time. I wonder where the membership would fall if someone started a poll to see if you should be banned or not :news:

I agree to a point. But my memory of you from when you first arrived is of you coming out of the gate with both guns blazing. Of course that is going to create a negative attitude toward you. That's why I said a few days ago that most of the animosity on this forum is centered around you. I even asked you to try to lighten up a little. That worked well :wall:

The negative attitude is created towards anyone who doesn't tow the Trump line here, look back at zambrowski calling me stupid and other names because he incapable of answering in any other way, now whose fault is that?

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Am I stupid? I'm not relegated to living in some bumfuck backwater like you, I can actually survive and thrive in a major market competing against the best....true story.

You "impress" me.  Yeah, I made my money in a big town too.  :handjob:

:lol:

Edited by Zambroski

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The negative attitude is created towards anyone who doesn't tow the Trump line here, look back at zambrowski calling me stupid and other names because he incapable of answering in any other way, now whose fault is that?

Oh bullshit...everybody knows who started the name calling over supporting Trump.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You "impress" me.  Yeah, I made my money in a big town too.  :handjob:

:lol:

He just told me in another thread  that I take this stuff to seriously and now he is blaming everybody but Corky for the attitude around here....,full on delusional.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So your feelings are hurt over being called a "dump pumper"? Get over it :lol: 

My feelings aren't hurt at all and I fact I have basically been ignoring Corky lately but you are full of shit. 

Edited by Biggie Smails