Check your account email address ×

Russia "TOP GUNS" Us. LOL

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

For all you non college educated people shitrider thinks your a moron.

Shitrider I know plenty of conservatives that never graduated from college, one that didn't even graduate high school that are more intelligent and probably make more money in a 5 year span than you will your entire life.  

:lol: the post simply proves MN Momo's delusional statement false.  

image.png

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: the post simply proves MN Momo's delusional statement false.  

image.png

LMAO!   You cry about how people are treating you yet your avi is supposedly a picture of Momo that he didn't readily give the forum.   Didn't you post that picture of yourself?

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Most people on here try and rile up the other side - I'm just better at it and in the minority.  It's your forum and if you want to ban me - no problem.  It's your call to carry on Rob's tradition of Freedom Sledder or you can morph into another buttplugger site.  

It's not like rob never banned anyone from the old site. @Capt.Storm can attest to that :lol: He did have a tradition of starting polls to see what the membership thought from time to time. I wonder where the membership would fall if someone started a poll to see if you should be banned or not :news:

38 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You add nothing to the forum. :bc: Your forum existence centers around responding to me :lol: 

I'm pointing out some obvious examples for cfk the forum banter is a two way street....

I agree to a point. But my memory of you from when you first arrived is of you coming out of the gate with both guns blazing. Of course that is going to create a negative attitude toward you. That's why I said a few days ago that most of the animosity on this forum is centered around you. I even asked you to try to lighten up a little. That worked well :wall:

Just now, Highmark said:

LMAO!   You cry about how people are treating you yet your avi is supposedly a picture of Momo that he didn't readily give the forum.   Didn't you post that picture of yourself?

Again :lol: I'm only pointing out the forum hypocrisy....it's obvious and blatant :bc: The site is gravitating towards the homogenous nature of TBP.  12 hour circle jerks where nobodies opinions are challenged.  

image.png

Just now, ckf said:

It's not like rob never banned anyone from the old site. @Capt.Storm can attest to that :lol: He did have a tradition of starting polls to see what the membership thought from time to time. I wonder where the membership would fall if someone started a poll to see if you should be banned or not :news:

I agree to a point. But my memory of you from when you first arrived is of you coming out of the gate with both guns blazing. Of course that is going to create a negative attitude toward you. That's why I said a few days ago that most of the animosity on this forum is centered around you. I even asked you to try to lighten up a little. That worked well :wall:

No doubt he is the quickest at trying to insult thru name calling.   I think its hilarious he is crying about it now.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Again :lol: I'm only pointing out the forum hypocrisy....it's obvious and blatant :bc: The site is gravitating towards the homogenous nature of TBP.  12 hour circle jerks where nobodies opinions are challenged.  

image.png

Dude you are made to look a fool on an hourly basis in here.   The only one that doesn't realize it is you.  

What is most hilarious is a liberal like you claiming you recognize hypocrisy.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

You can ban me anytime :bc: I won't bat an eye.  

You estsblished a couple simple rules - that have clearly been broken especially since you gave into Momo's whining - but now you choose to turn the other way.  Your choice - but I'll continue to point out the hypocrisy until you ban me. :bc: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You can ban me anytime :bc: I won't bat an eye.  

You estsblished a couple simple rules - that have clearly been broken especially since you gave into Momo's whining - but now you choose to turn the other way.  Your choice - but I'll continue to point out the hypocrisy until you ban me. :bc: 

How did he know your wife was a teacher?   Did you volunteer that in a previous thread?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

How did he know your wife was a teacher?   Did you volunteer that in a previous thread?

It's obvious the same info was PM'd to some new members on here as was done on the last site.  I'm sure SSFB and cfk are all over it :lol: 

Just now, racer254 said:

snowrider has been taught well by the liberals.  Whenever possible play the victim.

Why are you a freeloader and refuse to pay your own way? :snack:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It's obvious the same info was PM'd to some new members on here as was done on the last site.  I'm sure SSFB and cfk are all over it :lol: 

I thought you volunteered it on the old site.  I really don't distinguish between the old site and the new.

I really don't get how its ok to insult people on here by degrading them in some way then cry if someone categorizes ones wife in a well known process that public school teachers push a liberal agenda.  Hell I'd bet you would agree with it.

I recall some people on here insinuating pedophilia on another member which is about as low as it gets.  

Edited by Highmark

57 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You add nothing to the forum. :bc: Your forum existence centers around responding to me :lol: 

I'm pointing out some obvious examples for cfk the forum banter is a two way street....

And there we have your Tell-Tale sign of when you got nothing left. "You add nothing to to the forum" ....Means you ran out of regurgitated attempts and have nothing but pocket lint! :lol: 

I'll let you in on a secrete....pay attention and read this slowly so it can sink into your thick ass skull......This place is a complete shit show mostly. Largely in part from you! So in all essence it's a compliment if you think I add nothing. Just simply means I'm not a dumbfuck hack such as yourself. :bc: 

Forum jester moving the needle yet again :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

And there we have your Tell-Tale sign of when you got nothing left. "You add nothing to to the forum" ....Means you ran out of regurgitated attempts and have nothing but pocket lint! :lol: 

I'll let you in on a secrete....pay attention and read this slowly so it can sink into your thick ass skull......This place is a complete shit show mostly. Largely in part from you! So in all essence it's a compliment if you think I add nothing. Just simply means I'm not a dumbfuck hack such as yourself. :bc: 

Good luck with getting him to understand that

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I thought you volunteered it on the old site.  I really don't distinguish between the old site and the new.

I really don't get how its ok to insult people on here by degrading them in some way then cry if someone categorizes ones wife in a well known process that public school teachers push a liberal agenda.  Hell I'd bet you would agree with it.

I recall some people on here insinuating pedophilia on another member which is about as low as it gets.  

Yep...and it's happened to me in this thread.  No ine says a word.  We are back to 'It's not what is said but who says it".  Many in here are pusssies and can't speak truth to power.....and love reminding you of it. :bc: I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy that exists on here.  My info was PM'd on here to new members and people give it a pass....no biggie but the admin should quit making excuses for many of the offenders on the forum.  The precedent was set by caving to Momo's whining.  :snack:The clown posse rallies around the battle cry - all comments about spouses are off limits...what's changed? :lol: My daughters name has been used.....kosher or not? :snack:My street address has been posted....kosher or not?  :snack:Point is if you want to rally to Momo's defense then let's keep it consistent otherwise I'll keep pointing out the hypocrisy until I'm gone. :bc: 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This forum is team buttplugger without me :bc:. :lol: I move the needle and steal the show :snack:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yep...and it's happened to me in this thread.  No ine says a word.  We are back to 'It's not what is said but who says it".  Many in here are pusssies and can't speak truth to power.....and love reminding you of it. :bc: I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy that exists on here.  My info was PM'd on here to new members and people give it a pass....no biggie but the admin should quit making excuses for many of the offenders on the forum.  The precedent was set by caving to Momo's whining.  :snack:The clown posse rallies around the battle cry - all comments about spouses are off limits...what's changed? :lol: My daughters name has been used.....kosher or not? NOT :snack:My street address has been posted....kosher or not?NOT  :snack:Point is if you want to rally to Momo's defense then let's keep it consistent otherwise I'll keep pointing out the hypocrisy until I'm gone. :bc: 

It's to bad that info goes out. It's over the line ....IMO............you're still acting like an idiot showboating all to see....that's my opinion. Carry on....

49 minutes ago, ckf said:

Rob did have a tradition of starting polls to see what the membership thought from time to time. I wonder where the membership would fall if someone started a poll to see if you should be banned or not :news:

I thought one over you guys would have started a poll by now :lol:

2 minutes ago, oquossocbob said:

Why bother? It's what the fool wants and craves more attention.

I'm kind of curious as to where the membership stands on the issue. I really don't know what to do. He has said he could 'roll either way' but hasn't tried to do so since I asked him to.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I'm kind of curious as to where the membership stands on the issue. I really don't know what to do. He has said he could 'roll either way' but hasn't tried to do so since I asked him to.

He's all talk and the stuff he's saying to you right now is the same he said to HCS before they said screw it and shut down the CE portion of the forum. 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Follow along.  Your boy Z made the statement D's were not as educated as R's.  I proved him wrong.  Now deal with it and move on instead of propagating more excuses :bc: 

No Z realizes most of the worthless education titles you hold on so dearly to never amount to much and is likely looking at tying that to success.   So if D education does not equate to success, what does that entail for you?

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Most would be to boot his ass because he's PITA