Check your account email address ×

Russia "TOP GUNS" Us. LOL

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: It was never his fault every time he got booted out of HCSCE either! Fucking guy never takes ownership of his own mistakes

He doesn't know any different.  The poor thing.  Imagine Thanksgiving dinner at his house.

:lmao:

Image result for dinner with idiots

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

But as a whole..not just the "self righteous" that have groomed themselves in the unionized educational system of the United States that can't seem to get our own educated enough to get under the 25th percentile in the world.  Our education system is atrocious and made possible by pathetic teachers like your wife who consider it their job to indoctrinate students into the Dem populace.

Now...here you go:

SL Dick rider.jpg

Just a simple example.  I don't report posts :bc:. Because I'm a big boy.....now ckf likes to think nobody breaks the rules so I'll just float this out there and see if he stumbles across it :lol: You guys like to condone whiners....and this is another great example of the pussies who litter the forum.  It's not what is said but who says it.  :news:

Oh - and MN Momo got :owned:  on the education comment :lol: 

1)  No posting information relating to the professional life/career of a member if said information was not volunteered by that member, regardless of whether that information is publicly available. Also, no threatening the profession/career of a member.  

2)  No attacks/threats against the family of a member.

Edited by SnowRider

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Just a simple example.  I don't report posts :bc:. Because I'm a big boy.....now ckf likes to think nobody breaks the rules so I'll just float this out there and see if he stumbles across it :lol: You guys like to condone whiners....and this is another great example of the pussies who litter the forum.  It's not what is said but who says it.  :news:

Oh - and MN Momo got :owned: owned on the education comment :lol: 

1)  No posting information relating to the professional life/career of a member if said information was not volunteered by that member, regardless of whether that information is publicly available. Also, no threatening the profession/career of a member.  

2)  No attacks/threats against the family of a member.

What an idiot.  :wall:  

And as weird as this feels, I'm starting to feel bad for calling you that.  I really am starting to think you've got some type of mental disability.

Edited by Zambroski

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What an idiot.  :wall:  

And as weird as this feels, I'm starting to feel bad for calling you that.  I really am starting to think you've got some type of mental disability.

Any sane person knows you're dumb and mentally disabled.  Since you're too dense to figure it out....I don't give a fuck about what is said on here.  It's a game and I pull the strings. :bc:. Look how much time and how many posts are made about me directly and/or indirectly.  I laugh and move on.   In the meantime - you guys stroke each other while unknowingly having your strings pulled.  Rinse.  Repeat. :bc: 

No attacks/threats against the family of a member.:news:  

I'm simply pointing out how inconsistent the rules are administered on the site.  :news:

Maybe SSFB or ckf can address it......

Now Z is sending PM's.....he's like the Midwest version of uncle snotty :lol:. Even mentioned his wood piles :lmao: Mach Z MN is Z :lmao: What a tool :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

One of his own?  We don't know.  And please stop calling him "coach".  I'd like to think that term is one of deserved respect and high morale character.  Small children don't quite know the difference yet so they can use it.  :lol:

:bc:

"Coach" is in reference from the old FS days. I got tired of calling him a maroon. He's not the brightest candle in the candelabra. As one can see.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Now Z is sending PM's.....he's like the Midwest version of uncle snotty :lol:. Even mentioned his wood piles :lmao: Mach Z MN is Z :lmao: What a tool :lol: 

Well...the challenge is there now isn't it?  Are you a man?  (rhetorical)  This way you have some control over things.  I'm a nice guy that way.

C'mon Pussy!  I'm free for a couple of days!  

3 minutes ago, oquossocbob said:

"Coach" is in reference from the old FS days. I got tired of calling him a maroon. He's not the brightest candle in the candelabra. As one can see.

Yeah....I get that.  It's a shame he's allowed to stand in front of small children with impressionable minds anyway.  Tragic.

36 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Any sane person knows you're dumb and mentally disabled.  Since you're too dense to figure it out....I don't give a fuck about what is said on here.  It's a game and I pull the strings. :bc:. Look how much time and how many posts are made about me directly and/or indirectly.  I laugh and move on.   In the meantime - you guys stroke each other while unknowingly having your strings pulled.  Rinse.  Repeat. :bc: 

No attacks/threats against the family of a member.:news:  

I'm simply pointing out how inconsistent the rules are administered on the site.  :news:

Maybe SSFB or ckf can address it......

As Joel and I have said all along, we aren't here to babysit. There are many posts on here that fall within the gray area of the rules. As I told you via PM, if Momo hadn't reported your post I would have just read the post and passed it off as normal banter that takes place on here all the time. If you want to report Z's post, click the 'report this post' button and Joel and I will discuss it in the moderator panel.

The 1st part of your post is what I really have an issue with. Your only purpose here is to stir the pot and cause problems :sad:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

As Joel and I have said all along, we aren't here to babysit. There are many posts on here that fall within the gray area of the rules. As I told you via PM, if Momo hadn't reported your post I would have just read the post and passed it off as normal banter that takes place on here all the time. If you want to report Z's post, click the 'report this post' button and Joel and I will discuss it in the moderator panel.

The 1st part of your post is what I really have an issue with. Your only purpose here is to stir the pot and cause problems :sad:

Sad but very true.....

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

Most people on here try and rile up the other side - I'm just better at it and in the minority.  It's your forum and if you want to ban me - no problem.  It's your call to carry on Rob's tradition of Freedom Sledder or you can morph into another buttplugger site.  

Edited by SnowRider

You have clowns on here posting about the profession of wives in a derogatory way, using the names of family members children, and manipulating photo's - yet you balk at it all by requesting a 'report post' as if reading it in black and white isn't good enough :lol: 

i see see this site is on its way to becoming another TBP.... :lmao: 

37 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You have clowns on here posting about the profession of wives in a derogatory way, using the names of family members children, and manipulating photo's - yet you balk at it all by requesting a 'report post' as if reading it in black and white isn't good enough :lol: 

suicide.. always a option!:bc:

44 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Stop your fucking whining already you think skinned cunt...FFS You come in here daily with the biggest shit stirring stick possible....try to make everything about you then cry about it.

If you can't handle the attention then stop begging for it dipshit!!!!

1 hour ago, ckf said:

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Stop your fucking whining already you think skinned cunt...FFS You come in here daily with the biggest shit stirring stick possible....try to make everything about you then cry about it.

If you can't handle the attention then stop begging for it dipshit!!!!

Typical Dumbski post.... :news:

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Typical Dumbski post.... :news:

:lol: 

One that makes total sense to everyone but yourself. Think about that for a second but try not to hurt yourself in the process 

30 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

One that makes total sense to everyone but yourself. Think about that for a second but try not to hurt yourself in the process 

:lol: cfk should address this. :lmao:. Most of your posts are about me, directed towards me, or in response to me....cfk - what do you think?  Is Dumbski an example of someone getting their strings pulled... :lmao: 

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Apparently you are fucking stupid :news:

And the answer is yes :lol: 

Education

Democrats now hold a 12-point lead (52% to 40%) in leaned party identification among those with at least a college degree, up from just a four point gap seen as recently as 2010 (48% to 44%). Much of this advantage has come among adults with post-graduate experience; currently, 56% lean Democratic while just 36% lean Republican. Among those who have received a college degree but have no post-graduate experience, the gap is much narrower: 48% identify as Democrats or lean Democratic, while 43% affiliate with the GOP or lean Republican. Back to top

http://www.people-press.org/2015/04/07/party-identification-trends-1992-2014/#education

What is the wealth difference between the Dems and Repubs?   Nothing wrong going to the school of hard knocks unless you are a Dem, no way they could handle it, but I am really not sure what you are trying to compare.  Most degrees held by Dems are totally useless anyways.  

Edited by ArcticCrusher

33 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: cfk should address this. :lmao:. Most of your posts are about me, directed towards me, or in response to me....cfk - what do you think?  Is Dumbski an example of someone getting their strings pulled... :lmao: 

Why would the site admin / owner need to address this? Can't you stand on your own 2 feet?

On a public forum having responses and banter back in forth is "pulling strings" from your perspective? You've got a few screws loose.

^^^^^^  From this failed logic I guess Racer and Momo pull your strings then eh?

24 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Why would the site admin / owner need to address this? Can't you stand on your own 2 feet?

On a public forum having responses and banter back in forth is "pulling strings" from your perspective? You've got a few screws loose.

^^^^^^  From this failed logic I guess Racer and Momo pull your strings then eh?

You add nothing to the forum. :bc: Your forum existence centers around responding to me :lol: 

I'm pointing out some obvious examples for cfk the forum banter is a two way street....

Edited by SnowRider

38 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What is the wealth difference between the Dems and Repubs?   Nothing wrong going to the school of hard knocks unless you are a Dem, no way they could handle it, but I am really not sure what you are trying to compare.  Most degrees held by Dems are totally useless anyways.  

Follow along.  Your boy Z made the statement D's were not as educated as R's.  I proved him wrong.  Now deal with it and move on instead of propagating more excuses :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Follow along.  Your boy Z made the statement D's were not as educated as R's.  Imoroved him wrong.  Now deal with it and move on instead of propagating more excuses :bc: 

This must be a new word that the highly educated near genius level libs use.:dunno:

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Apparently you are fucking stupid :news:

And the answer is yes :lol: 

Education

Democrats now hold a 12-point lead (52% to 40%) in leaned party identification among those with at least a college degree, up from just a four point gap seen as recently as 2010 (48% to 44%). Much of this advantage has come among adults with post-graduate experience; currently, 56% lean Democratic while just 36% lean Republican. Among those who have received a college degree but have no post-graduate experience, the gap is much narrower: 48% identify as Democrats or lean Democratic, while 43% affiliate with the GOP or lean Republican. Back to top

http://www.people-press.org/2015/04/07/party-identification-trends-1992-2014/#education

For all you non college educated Trump people shitrider thinks your a moron.

Shitrider I know plenty of conservatives that never graduated from college, one that didn't even graduate high school that are more intelligent and probably make more money in a 5 year span than you will your entire life.  

Edited by Highmark