Check your account email address ×

Beta guthooked

Snake

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are the admin that banned me. I'm sure you were impressed with yourself for being a thin skinned bitch. 

You are on this topic with Dave and he mentioned someone on HCS telling him where I lived.  

It was a mod last time who had some dumb fucker checking out my parents house on google earth. 

As for the 3rd. Why would you care, why would Dave care.  

Who knows why losers do what they do.

Nope, you're not paranoid one bit, not one bit at all.:lol:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Boy you two girls really like to cry about a site you both claim to hate. Neither is banned yet you both act like it,,,just a couple of bleedin vagina's. Why do you guys always have to pull the HCS card?? Is that all ya got?? Getting a little old there gals

Sorry dumbass it was double wide Dave that mentioned HCS.  According to him, it those pathetic fuckers that won't let it go.

Not sure if you noticed but it's also Zampoopski the clown that likes to talk about being an HCS mod when he feels he isn't getting the respect he deserves. (which is always btw)

Anyway, thanks for the laughs. It's always fun to look back on how bent out of shape you George Bush fans got. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

I know,, I feel dirty just being in this discussion

Well if you wanted to know how to change a fuse or find a replacement toolkit HCS could have helped you out,, yet here you are,,

As far as snowmobile oriented forums  go HCS is doing just fine,,, but you wouldn't know,,,, not being a sled head.

Besides - I ride.  You pound your pud and play ‘admin’ on a site heading in the wrong direction :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nope, you're not paranoid one bit, not one bit at all.:lol:

STFU - he posts facts.  You come in and literally suck Dirtroad Dave off 👍

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

You get stuck 10 feet off the trail :lol:

And you lie.  Not a trail within 7 miles :lmao: :lol:  More proof you peddle MNMomo’s lies :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I did.  He's paranoid.

No he’s not.  I’ve seen the pics of his parents home posted.  

Maybe @SSFB or @ckf will share your info and we will randomly post it and/or photoshop......then when you respond we will chalk it up to you just being ‘paranoid’ :news:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Maybe @SSFB or @ckf will share your info and we will randomly post it and/or photoshop......then when you respond we will chalk it up to you just being ‘paranoid’ :news:

Ive posted pics of my home, my cottage, my toys, many jobs I've worked on.  Nobody is asking for addresses.

Btw, who posted that? 

Edited by ArcticCrusher

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Ive posted pics of my home, my cottage, my toys, many jobs I've worked on.  Nobody is asking for addresses.

We don’t.  But some of your forum buddies do 👍

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like I said, you two Betas are a bit over paranoid.

The beta’s are the fuckers who ran off to their own site and/or the fuckers PM’ing personal info to each other.  👍

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah, some fucking pile of shit retard did that with my 11 year old son

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, some fucking pile of shit retard did that with my 11 year old son

Keep lying.....you 🤡 are pros at it.  Remember when everyone told you to STFU when you tried to make that the focus and it obviously wasn’t?  :lmao: Nobody has PM’d me anyones personal info........unlike the 🤡Posse and some of their ‘mods’.  

Edited by SnowRider

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Keep lying.....you 🤡:lmao: Nobody has PM’d me Anyone she personal info........unlike the 🤡

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Keep lying.....you 🤡 are pros at it.  Remember when everyone told you to STFU when you tried to make that the focus and it obviously wasn’t?  :lmao: Nobody has PM’d me Anyone she personal info........unlike the 🤡Posse and some of their ‘mods’.  

Oh so you didn't take a picture of myself and my son and mess with it...But Hey it's not my fault your so fucking stupid that you can't change a fuse on a snowmobile or crop a photo.. Something the average 10yr old can do.

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh so you didn't take a picture of myself and my son and mess with it...But Hey it's not my fault your so fucking stupid that you can't change a fuse on a snowmobile or crop a photo.. Something the average 10yr old can do.

SR's deer in a headlight pose goes with almost any crop.:lol: