Check your account email address ×

One new Benghazi-related email found in trove of FBI documents

BENGHAZI!!!

One out of 15,000!!! You just knew that Clinton didn't turn it all over!

One new Benghazi-related email found in trove of FBI documents

The State Department told a federal judge in a filing early Wednesday that it has found just one document -- of the approximately 15,000 documents recovered by the FBI in the course of its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server -- relating to the Benghazi attack that should have been turned over as part of a government records request. 

Last month, the FBI handed over to the State Department about 15,000 records that Clinton’s legal team had previously failed to turn over. A federal judge pressed the State Department to review the documents and determine whether any should have been disclosed as part of a Judicial Watch lawsuit seeking emails related to the Benghazi attack on Sept. 11, 2012.

On Aug. 30, the State Department said it had identified around 30 documents that could have addressed the Benghazi case. At the time, spokesperson John Kirby cautioned that some of those emails may have been duplicates of materials already publicly released or were items that did not qualify as public record.

On Wednesday, the State Department told a federal court that just one new document was found. 

“There is one responsive record that is not duplicate of the documents provided by former Secretary Clinton,” the department said in a filing. There were also two other responsive records that are “near duplicates” to email provided by former secretary Clinton.

The single new email was a laudatory message from then-U.S. Ambassador to Brazil Thomas Shannon, forwarded to Clinton by a top State Department aide after the secretary testified before a 2013 Senate panel about Benghazi.

“I watched with great admiration as she dealt with a tough and personally painful issue in a fair, candid and determined manner,” Shannon wrote of Clinton in an email to Cheryl Mills’ official State department account. “I was especially impressed by her ability to turn aside the obvious efforts to politicize the events in Benghazi, reminding Americans of the tremendous sacrifice made by Chris Stevens and his colleagues but also insisting that our ability to play a positive role in the world and protect U.S. interests requires a willingness to take risks.”

State Department spokesperson Mark Toner said of the new document: “The email does not change the facts that have previously been made clear about the Benghazi attacks.”

The two “near duplicates” are records of Clinton asking an aide to print out earlier emails.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump took aim last month at Clinton over the 30 documents related to Benghazi, signaling that it was one more reason the Democrat should not be elected.

“Another 30 emails were discovered by the State Department that Hillary Clinton failed to turn over – these were emails about Benghazi,” Trump said at a rally in Everett, Washington. “It just never ends with the Clintons...It’s a rigged system when they did nothing about the crimes that she committed. It’s a rigged system. Remember that.”

But on Wednesday morning, Clinton spokesperson Brian Fallon sent a tweet touting the latest State Department report:

Only one email that isn't a duplicate of what was already turned over - and it is a letter of congratulationshttps://t.co/R8jeDWinj8

— Brian Fallon (@brianefallon) September 7, 2016

The Justice Department shuttered its yearlong investigation into the Clinton email case in July, without criminal charges against the Democratic nominee -- but in an unusual move for the FBI, the agency has continued to release documents and notes from the probe ahead of the general election. The agency does not generally release material or makedetailed press statements about an investigation in which the subject is not charged. 

Earlier this month, the FBI also made public dozens of pages of documents and notes from interviews with Clinton and her top aides. 

CBS News’ Paula Reid contributed to this report.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/one-new-benghazi-related-email-found-in-trove-of-fbi-documents/ar-AAiBJyU

Just now, Zambroski said:

I just find it sad that liberals think that dead Americans overseas at the hands of our incompetent administration are a punchline.  But, then again, it would surprise me if it wasn't a joke to them.

Wince is fairly unintelligent. He's just parroting 

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just find it sad that liberals think that dead Americans overseas at the hands of our incompetent administration are a punchline.  But, then again, it would surprise me if it wasn't a joke to them.

I can't fathom  someone being jubilant over an elected official getting away with fraud , let alone mocking the deaths of fellow Americans .

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I can't fathom  someone being jubilant over an elected official getting away with fraud , let alone mocking the deaths of fellow Americans .

The sad part is...these are the worst kinds of Dems ("elite libs" :lmao:).  The others voting for Hilliar just want their money and cell phones.  Hell, by comparison, the welfare side is morally better.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I what I find sad is simpletons like yourself have gone around and around about Benghazi and the e-mails like a dog chasing it's tail, and that right there is the joke.

The single new email was a laudatory message from then-U.S. Ambassador to Brazil Thomas Shannon, forwarded to Clinton by a top State Department aide after the secretary testified before a 2013 Senate panel about Benghazi.

“I watched with great admiration as she dealt with a tough and personally painful issue in a fair, candid and determined manner,” Shannon wrote of Clinton in an email to Cheryl Mills’ official State department account. “I was especially impressed by her ability to turn aside the obvious efforts to politicize the events in Benghazi, reminding Americans of the tremendous sacrifice made by Chris Stevens and his colleagues but also insisting that our ability to play a positive role in the world and protect U.S. interests requires a willingness to take risks.”

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I'm sure a stupid fuck like you must have really been pissed during the last administration....:snack:

image.jpeg

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I what I find sad is simpletons like yourself have gone around and around about Benghazi and the e-mails like a dog chasing it's tail, and that right there is the joke.

I have to quit calling Z MN Momo.....it's an insult to Momo's intelligence and we all know has fucking stupid Momo is :lol: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

When are you going to get smart again?  I feel it was in you at some point.  But now you just seem so bitter to do anything but hate the "other side" at the cost of reason and intelligent thought.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When are you going to get smart again?  I feel it was in you at some point.  But now you just seem so bitter to do anything but hate the "other side" at the cost of reason and intelligent thought.  

oh just tell him to suck your dick..that's something that he can understand.:lol:

Edited by Capt.Storm

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He is badly trying to impress Square Head.....it's unseemly.

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

oh just tell him to suck your dick..that's something that he can understand.:lol:

A lot less words too! 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

He is badly trying to impress Square Head.....it's unseemly.

Which is the onset of the feeling of complete worthlessness....and suicide is the only cure before selling light bulbs starts sounding exciting.

SNAP OUT OF IT VINCE!

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm sure a stupid fuck like you must have really been pissed during the last administration....:snack:

image.jpeg

An L.A. Times op-ed of April 22 said, "Halliburton Received No-Bid Contracts During Clinton Administration For Work In Bosnia And Kosovo." An October 2003 article in the (Raleigh, NC) News & Observer quoted Bill Clinton's Undersecretary Of Commerce William Reinsch as saying "'Halliburton has a distinguished track record,' he said. 'They do business in some 120 countries. This is a group of people who know what they're doing in a difficult business. It's a particularly difficult business when people are shooting at you.'"

I laugh at the forum dummies calling Vince a liberal.  I bet Vince has donated more mieny to the R's thsn the rest of the forum combined.  Yet on FSCE he's perceived as a 'librul' simply because he doesn't fall for all the right wing dead end conspiracies the rest of you clowns drool over.  What's the definition of insanity? :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

Still trying to pretend these E mails were misplaced or accidently deleted.  :lol: 

They ran a scrubber program, smashed cell phones, used 14 devices, so they could conceal a laudatory E mail.

How shameful,l to want to see this kind of behavior rewarded.

Really, no better than the hood rats that  turn a blind eye to crime in their neighborhood and wonder why their schools and community is so fucked up.    

Edited by Cold War

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Still trying to pretend these E mails were misplaced or accidently deleted.  :lol: 

They ran a scrubber program, smashed cell phones, used 14 devices, so they could conceal a laudatory E mail.

Really, no better than the hood rats that  turn a blind eye to crime in their neighborhood and wonder why their schools and community is so fucked up.    

You know all this because it was reported by right wing nutcase news.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Still trying to pretend these E mails were misplaced or accidently deleted:lol: 

Not at all, they found a reference to Benghazi n those 15,000 e-mails that were not turned over, this is serious man!

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Not at all, just trying to keep you guys up to date on the e-mails and Benghazi as I know how important that stuff is to you guys :thumb:

Didn't she claim there were NO WORK related emails in those?   I'd hardly say Benghazi is the only scandal or topic that we have here.   How many more emails had classified materials in them?

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You know all this because it was reported by right wing nutcase news.

LMAO pay attention.

It has been reported on by all the news outlets that are not  total hack sites

The company that scrubbed her server is using it as promotional gimmick.

You don't smash devices unless you have something to hide.

How many phones do you use? how many have you smashed?

Edited by Cold War