Check your account email address ×

One new Benghazi-related email found in trove of FBI documents

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Not at all, they found a reference to Benghazi n those 15,000 e-mails that were not turned over, this is serious man!

what ever you got to tell yourself to justify for  voting for a criminal.

They weren't turned over, they were forcibly taken . :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Didn't she claim there were NO WORK related emails in those?   I'd hardly say Benghazi is the only scandal or topic that we have here.   How many more emails had classified materials in them?

No, they were all about Yoga.............guess what  they didn't find?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Cold War said:

what ever you got to tell yourself to justify for  voting for a criminal.

They weren't turned over, they were forcibly taken . :lol: 

Clinton said under oath and to federal investigators that she had turned everything over.   Both occurrences she broke the law.  And Vince is worried about Trump giving $25K to a Florida politician.  :lmao:

Just now, Highmark said:

Clinton said under oath and to federal investigators that she had turned everything over.   Both occurrences she broke the law.  And Vince is worried about Trump giving $25K to a Florida politician.  :lmao:

Why does Comey disagree?  :snack:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why does Comey disagree?  :snack:

He didn't agree or disagree when questioned by congress on that particular topic.  He basically said he couldn't investigate perjury charges unless directed by congress.   

Even Huffpo gets it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/d-c-rutledge/fbi-clinton-was-extremely_b_10818458.html

Edited by Highmark

40 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

What a sad little minion Vince has become. Almost time to put on ignore. :(

Yes....he really has stepped down quite a bit.  But with Snowrider attached to his penis, it's only a matter of time before the fluid transfers start to take their toll on the mind.

Rewarding behavior like this is pathetic and it's no wonder why we have the corruption in washington and the fraud, waste and abuse like we do in this country.  Guys like snowbeavis keep rewarding and/or ignoring shit like this.  FFS pull your head out of your ass for a couple of minutes during the day.

I have no doubts that the gradual release of emails was all a plan.   The plan was to stretch the story out, make it so convoluted that the average American finally just gets tired of it and no longer can connect the dots between her false statements and what she did.   I don't know what is more troubling, the fact that she does what she does or that the American public don't or can't follow and see her for what she is.   We have 3 prime examples on here.  

Oh, VINCEY!  This is "ONE NEW".  That means in addition to the ones already found that were mistakenly left after that criminal and her inept staff wiped clean all her items...except the ones she lost or just plain couldn't account for at all.  HOLY SHIT.

You really are a lying stupid little midget dago penis headed ballsack, aren't you?  And I just thought than name given to you by Momo was sort of endearing...turns out, it's an accurate description!  :lmao:

21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Rewarding behavior like this is pathetic and it's no wonder why we have the corruption in washington and the fraud, waste and abuse like we do in this country.  Guys like snowbeavis keep rewarding and/or ignoring shit like this.  FFS pull your head out of your ass for a couple of minutes during the day.

I don't get it.  I understand the Ghetto dweller being fine with fraud, waste, abuse, special treatment, but it boggles my mind to think someone who works 40-50 hours a week, trying to get by is. I mean, it has  nearly killed us putting two kids through school, when I here some asshole laugh about 6 billion wasted dollars it makes me want to rip their throat out.