Check your account email address ×

2019 race sleds

1 hour ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Haven’t seen any info on cat race sled other than that alpha 600 mountain sled 

Hahahaha.  How is it possible that alpha and 600 can be used in the same sentence?  .07Ben must be having a heart attack right now.  

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  How is it possible that alpha and 600 can be used in the same sentence?  .07Ben must be having a heart attack right now.  

Nah....a 600cc mill is more than enough power for basically every scenario. Plus they are a lot faster in the tight and twisties111+

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nah....a 600cc mill is more than enough power for basically every scenario. Plus they are a lot faster in the tight and twisties111+

Lets not forget they lack the gyroscopic effects that the 800's have

Edited by Rigid1

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

lots of guys out west run 6s with a turbo.  still not sure why but they do . prob all started when guys were afraid to turbo there rmk8s and still make it out of the wood 

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nope....just wont tolerate a one dimensional ski that gets unpredictable in changing conditions. I guess if my sled topped out at 55 and I was only concerned about "hanging the skis bro" then c&a might work

Related image

13 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Still carb’d. New ignition for a little more top end power. New rear suspension with more travel. New steering to match the new skis. One piece tunnel cooler so no cross over hose.  New Velocity rear shocks. 

It looks good.  Can't wait to see one up close.  The tall airbox behind the windshield looked weird to me.  I bet they'll come out with EFI next year.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

How fast do you need to get from bar to bar?  You know, the 600 sink just as fast!  Go Get'em tiger!  :lol2:

Here's the 19 R-XC.  The SX is next to it but...can't find better pics or specs yet.  HCS fags are just gettin' slack as fuck anymore!  Meh...too much green but, most prolly like it over the gray.  Just means I gotta buy my old gear back.  FUCKERS!  :lol:

19.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When the fuck is the procross going to go away. Sweet fuck what a worthless chassis from day one until now 

Hahaha. What was your favorite part of owning the Procross?  You had to like something about it. LOL. 

27 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. What was your favorite part of owning the Procross?  You had to like something about it. LOL. 

It's a beautiful sled aesthetically....that's it's only redeeming quality

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When the fuck is the procross going to go away. Sweet fuck what a worthless chassis from day one until now 

When it stops winning. 

:owned:

:lol:

10 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Just being pretty doesn't get checkers.

Clearly.  Team Arctic lost interest once they got to the headlight portion.  “Aww fuck it!  Use those remainded Dodge LeBaron headlights and surround it with some awkward designed flyscreen and let’s call this done.  Miller time!”

Meh...checkered flags come anyway!    :bc:

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When it stops winning. 

:owned:

Clearly.  Team Arctic lost interest once they got to the headlight portion.  “Aww fuck it!  Use those remainded Dodge LeBaron headlights and surround it with some awkward designed flyscreen and let’s call this done.  Miller time!”

Meh...checkered flags come anyway!    :bc:

But seriously, when are we going to see a new sled from cat? Doo and poo have released all kinds of new stuff since the PC came out. 

:dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

But seriously, when are we going to see a new sled from cat? Doo and poo have released all kinds of new stuff since the PC came out. 

:dunno: 

These requests don’t make sense to me.  “When are we getting a new chassis?”  Unless there is something fundamentally wrong with the current, why change?  The Procross is a winner...period.  Most people that want a new chassis just want new plastic and/or don’t know the difference.  Yuh...speaking to you Doo people here.  Good lord.  If Dootalk catered to any more retards, they’d get federal funding.  :lmao:

Meh, rumor is 2020 for new Cat chassis.   :dunno:  and really don’t care.