Check your account email address ×

Poor Knuckledraggers....

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: 

:snack:

First on CNN: FBI director defends Clinton email probe, document releases

Washington (CNN)FBI Director James Comey is defending the bureau's Friday afternoon release of documents from the Hillary Clinton email investigation, saying "we don't play games" and that the documents were put out when ready.

In a memo to employees Wednesday, Comey said the decision to not recommend charges against the now-Democratic nominee wasn't a close call. 

"At the end of the day, the case itself was not a cliff-hanger; despite all the chest-beating by people no longer in government, there really wasn't a prosecutable case," he said in the memo.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/07/politics/james-comey-hillary-clinton-email-probe/index.html?adkey=bn

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Read the link.. :lol: 

The report would have been ready when he held that presser and the notes from her interview would be immediately available after the interview you fucking hack :guzzle: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I'm asking you your opinion. I understand the director says that's not the case. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!!!!!!!  His opinion is available on MSNBC.  Tune in.

:lol:

I take him at his word.  Maybe you clowns should do the same so you're not continually chasing dead ends and looking like fools :snack:

I almost ordered the material held until Tuesday because I knew we would take all kinds of grief for releasing it before a holiday weekend, but my judgment was that we had promised transparency and it would be game-playing to withhold it from the public just to avoid folks saying stuff about us," Comey said. 

"We don't play games. So we released it Friday. We are continuing to process more material and will release batches of documents as they are ready, no matter the day of the week," Comey said.

He concluded the memo by writing, "Those suggesting that we are 'political' or part of some 'fix' either don't know us, or they are full of baloney (and maybe some of both)."

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

That is funny coming from you.  You start threads everyday giving excuses for clinton.

Anyone who defends her and her illegal actions , or who votes for her deserves to have their their teeth kicked in 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Poor, Poor Snore Rider.

"I feel pretty...oh so pretty, I am pretty and witty and bright...."  :lmao:

Gay SR.jpg

:lol::lmao:

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I take him at his word.  Maybe you clowns should do the same so you're not continually chasing dead ends and looking like fools :snack:

I almost ordered the material held until Tuesday because I knew we would take all kinds of grief for releasing it before a holiday weekend, but my judgment was that we had promised transparency and it would be game-playing to withhold it from the public just to avoid folks saying stuff about us," Comey said. 

"We don't play games. So we released it Friday. We are continuing to process more material and will release batches of documents as they are ready, no matter the day of the week," Comey said.

He concluded the memo by writing, "Those suggesting that we are 'political' or part of some 'fix' either don't know us, or they are full of baloney (and maybe some of both)."

Gee, there's a shock:lol2:

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Poor, Poor Snore Rider.

"I feel pretty...oh so pretty, I am pretty and witty and bright...."  :lmao:

Gay SR.jpg

:lol:just choked on my coffee seeing that, groundman at plant wondering wtf I was laughing at