Check your account email address ×

Revdork can cut his brother out of this deal?

Be it cars, bikes, sleds, boats, houses, etc.., alot of people just look at the payment and not the price or the interest. Fucking dumb if you ask me. And I have never financed a toy in my life. Nothing worse than making payments on something you can't use for more than half the year. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

People here finance boats over a crazy amount of years. Stupid 

Some of the big Motor Homes and campers are getting 30 year Morgages on them. The banks are up to the same shit, but with toys. It’s the stupid people that sign on the line, that are going to be screwed.

• Like 2

I did the dembankster loan game on two sleds years ago , NEVER EVER AGAIN !  Wife purchased a new Jeep G.C. after she got out of Med. school ,  after the extended warranty  ran out ( it fucking needed it ! ) , we sold it and purchased her a used low mile Rx 350. People want sparkle now and pay later .  In our world now , cash is king , and pay as you go , or go without  and then you don't owe.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

I did the dembankster loan game on two sleds years ago , NEVER EVER AGAIN !  Wife purchased a new Jeep G.C. after she got out of Med. school ,  after the extended warranty  ran out ( it fucking needed it ! ) , we sold it and purchased her a used low mile Rx 350. People want sparkle now and pay later .  In our world now , cash is king , and pay as you go , or go without  and then you don't owe.

After I dump this Equinox in 16 months I'm going to look for another RX350 for my wife...the one we got for my daughter is great.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

20 years for loans over $100 K. WTF is wrong with people? I took out a 15 on my house and Im not a baller. I want the thing paid off before I retire.

D0F91A59-8D4F-43F3-90D2-D4D2151D68EF.png

Went 30 on the initial, refinanced to 15 within 3 years.

I was $2k light on paying cash for the Sidewinder. Finished it 3 months later.

Edited by Snake

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Be it cars, bikes, sleds, boats, houses, etc.., alot of people just look at the payment and not the price or the interest. Fucking dumb if you ask me. And I have never financed a toy in my life. Nothing worse than making payments on something you can't use for more than half the year. 

X2....unless it was a dont pay for 6 months deal that was going on.

9 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

People here finance boats over a crazy amount of years. Stupid 

financing them over a long period and not paying it early is silly.

i only took mine over 19 years so the payments were low then I paid it off at month 26.  But many use the entire term, which the finance companies LOVE.

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

this is true . but I ha e financed a few only because they give you x amount off if you finance with who ever . as long as there is no early payment penalty or loan origination fee I will do it and pay it off in 30 days