Check your account email address ×

Trump turns to shit #248

dude, you are not a rww, not even close. what you are, is a coward. a coward that wants to appear to be more right than he really is. you want to fit in with the majority. i'm confident as hell you bash the shit out of trumpsters and rwws outside of here. :news:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

dude, you are not a rww, not even close. what you are, is a coward. a coward that wants to appear to be more right than he really is. you want to fit in with the majority. i'm confident as hell you bash the shit out of trumpsters and rwws outside of here. :news:

Funny you say that because I've pondered the idea of taking a break from here for a short while. Can I plagiarize yours and MC's exit threads to help write my own if I do? You two true cowards did such a nice job!  

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Funny you say that because I've pondered the idea of taking a break from here for a short while. Can I plagiarize yours and MC's exit threads to help write my own if I do? You two true cowards did such a nice job!  

do whatever you want? why would you care what others think? thanks for making my point :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

do whatever you want? why would you care what others think? thanks for making my point :lol:

:lol: How's it go????   Wooooooooosh   :lol: 

Sarcasm dipshit....look it up

Edited by Skidooski

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What were his daily gems like in here during Obama dayz?

Well during the Obama years it was right wingers here creating the daily threads and crying about basically everything. 

But these TDSers are taking it to whole new levels. BIGLY!!!!!!!11

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Well during the Obama years it was right wingers here creating the daily threads and crying about basically everything. 

only for significant reasons now, minus a few petty cases like this flag color thingy :lol:

oh wait, were things the same again? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

only for significant reasons now, minus a few petty cases like this flag color thingy :lol:

oh wait, were things the same again? 

2 years of TDS from you gals is getting right up there to the equivalent of 8 years of the birther movement types and everything else that went along with it

29 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yeah....I saw it.  All kinds of retarded shit from the R's that I knew was gonna end up giving Obama the second term.  I'm seeing the R's running the WH for another two terms at this rate of butt-hurt from the left.  This is seriously pretty amazing.  This garbage makes the Tea Party movement (after they turned into anti-Obamaists) look like full, mature adults with reasonable concerns.  OMG.  :wall:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

No they weren't, they couldn't have been because Slinger says they're NOT the same!!

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s one thing to forget to wear your flag pin buts it’s just inconceivable you cannot paint the colors of your flag as the president of the United States.

Why didn't you kick up a fuss like this when Obama didn't know how many states there are?

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Why didn't you kick up a fuss like this when Obama didn't know how many states there are?

Because Obama is a Democrat and the DNC told him not to.

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s one thing to forget to wear your flag pin buts it’s just inconceivable you cannot paint the colors of your flag as the president of the United States.

We demand immediate impeachment of the Russian Bot POTUS!

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....I saw it.  All kinds of retarded shit from the R's that I knew was gonna end up giving Obama the second term.  I'm seeing the R's running the WH for another two terms at this rate of butt-hurt from the left.  This is seriously pretty amazing.  This garbage makes the Tea Party movement (after they turned into anti-Obamaists) look like full, mature adults with reasonable concerns.  OMG.  :wall:

What was that the African dick washing threads ? :dunno: 

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Obama corrected himself right away. Trump has not even mentioned the screw up yet.

huge difference.