Check your account email address ×

The worst thing Trump ever did was win the Presidency

Even if he walks away he can’t escape the many charges and investigations into Trumpco let alone the Russian connection, conspiracy and obstruction.

He can’t avoid the charges and possible loss of Trumpco, junior and his other brother and sisters standard of living.

He can seek asylum in Russia........Vlad....oh Vlad....lol

Just another thing he turns to shit

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lol:

He was cruising along life livin and lyin very day....no problem. Trumpco was pumped full of Russian Rubles and all was well.

then he wins the presidency and it all gets exposed.....Vlad..is there room in the Kremlin?

Just now, Mainecat said:

Did I say that?

No , I did.   

He was highly regarded among  blacks before he was elected president and caught the racism.  Sad situation, really. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Even if he walks away he can’t escape the many charges and investigations into Trumpco let alone the Russian connection, conspiracy and obstruction.

He can’t avoid the charges and possible loss of Trumpco, junior and his other brother and sisters standard of living.

The only shit is in your pants, time to change your pants, pants shiter :guzzle:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I find it simply amazing that you actually believe all that.  

Trump knew his net worth would take a significant hit and he still wanted to be President.   I don't care what you say it speaks volumes that he wants to help this country become better.  

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trump knew his net worth would take a significant hit and he still wanted to be President.   I don't care what you say it speaks volumes that he wants to help this country become better.  

He’s a criminal. Criminals go to jail.

Just now, Mainecat said:

He’s a criminal. Criminals go to jail.

:lol:   Just love how you guys throw things out there with zero proof.   

Honestly it must suck getting up every day and living with so much disappointment.  

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lmfao. He thought his worth was going to go up you dumb fuck. Christ, look at all the fed money being pumped into trump properties alone. Then theres the secret donations from corporations. Jesus you are one simple minded fool

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Lmfao. He thought his worth was going to go up you dumb fuck. Christ, look at all the fed money being pumped into trump properties alone. Then theres the secret donations from corporations. Jesus you are one simple minded fool

Secret donations from corporations.  :lol:   Ok Rev.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

So those corporations didn’t pump some money into the trump admin, secretly? Hell they even stated what it was for.

Link?