Check your account email address ×

About that trump tower meeting according to Lanny Davis

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Wtf are you babbling about? Pretend for a moment Cohen already told mueller that trump knew about the tower meeting beforehand. Mueller doesn’t want word to get out on that, because trump would find out and try to make up a story to counter it. Do you think lead investigators want their targets to know what all they have on them?

i guess this isn’t too surprising. Hell, you can’t connect 3 dots with collusion, so this is waaaaaaay too much for your brain matter

So by your logic if mueller does somehow find any evidence of this mythical collusion, all trump has to do is make up a story and all mueller did will be negated?

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Wtf are you babbling about? Pretend for a moment Cohen already told mueller that trump knew about the tower meeting beforehand. Mueller doesn’t want word to get out on that, because trump would find out and try to make up a story to counter it. Do you think lead investigators want their targets to know what all they have on them?

i guess this isn’t too surprising. Hell, you can’t connect 3 dots with collusion, so this is waaaaaaay too much for your brain matter

So her has perjured himself.....

image.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Hey tell us more about obama increasing regularions to enrich some dems is the equivalent of Cohen taking bribes for the president from corporations :lol:

you are one dumb mofo

but...but....but....but.....but.......but.......but........collusion!!!!!!!111111    :lol:   Pay up welcher.   

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

So by your logic if mueller does somehow find any evidence of this mythical collusion, all trump has to do is make up a story and all mueller did will be negated?

So not having a suspect know what you have on him doesn’t make any sense to you? Why am I not surprised?

2 hours ago, Snake said:

So her has perjured himself.....

image.gif

Wtf? 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

but...but....but....but.....but.......but.......but........collusion!!!!!!!111111    :lol:   Pay up welcher.   

Yeah...I remember that hot mess of the betting process.  I think Slinger added every caveat he could but failed to mention he get's the final word on what and who colluded along with definition of "collusion".  So, good luck with all that collecting!  Liberals are complicated folks.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I remember that hot mess of the betting process.  I think Slinger added every caveat he could but failed to mention he get's the final word on what and who colluded along with definition of "collusion".  So, good luck with all that collecting!  Liberals are complicated folks.

I never expected he would pay.   The type of guy I figured he was.   Remember after Trump won he ran away from here like the little fucking pussy he is.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Proof your memory is awful. Th bet was simply if trump or anyone in his admin met with russia to get dirt on hillary. That happened and the tight wad welcher didmt pay up. Even admitted that at that time, he thought they hadn’t even met, period. Dude is a pos, over $100 no less :lol:

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I never expected he would pay.   The type of guy I figured he was.   Remember after Trump won he ran away from here like the little fucking pussy he is.  

Why would I pay? Someone in his admin met with Russians to get dirt on hillary. Duh. That was the biggest proof of welching to date. You’ll probably beat it though when mueller reports out. Like pull an analer “we need to see proof votes changed “ :lol:

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

In all honesty, you proving you’re a cheap skate, welching asshole was almost reward enough 

SO...here's the bet.  Seems no evidence has been found, otherwise, there would be indictments and charges.  How are you winning this/

On 5/18/2017 at 10:40 AM, Snoslinger said:

pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc.

so do we have a deal or not?

broski, maybe you should stay the fuck out of this?

On 5/18/2017 at 10:43 AM, Highmark said:

I can accept that even though it still pretty broad.   

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, where's the evidence?  Any evidence of this is most certainly an indictable offense...and there is no way Muellers team of Dems are sitting on this.

SO, :dunno:

I’m, the trump tower meeting? Hell even trump has admitted it was to get dirt on hillary.

the bet was even going to go to charity  :lol:

Skidmark is a piece of work. A welching, cheap, cowboy hat, big belt buckle wearing dipshit who enjoys seeing animals die. Why do you defend this piece of shit?

Let's bet on Russian collusion. And if anyone has a hair on their nuts And wants to bet, we will send the money to a neutral party so none of you cunts can Welch. Who's in? 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Did trump admit jr met with Russians to get dirt on hillary? Yes or no?

No...he did not. The stupid whore Russian lawyer was a plant ....nothing more