Check your account email address ×

Former President Jimmy Carter lives in a $167,000 house and shops at the Dollar General

I've driven by his house several times.  It's on a quiet main street stretch of road in Po-Dunk, GA.  "Modest" isn't really the word.  If it werent for the SS cars in the back and their living quarters, you'd never believe an ex-pres lives there.

It's kinda refreshing actually.  He was weak leader but I think he's a decent man.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I've driven by his house several times.  It's on a quiet main street stretch of road in Po-Dunk, GA.  "Modest" isn't really the word.  If it werent for the SS cars in the back and their living quarters, you'd never believe an ex-pres lives there.

It's kinda refreshing actually.  He was weak leader but I think he's a decent man.

Yep, he is a good man. But he was a weak president. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

170,000 buys a lot in that shithole. 

Carter was rolled from day one by his own  dem party insiders as the party still had complete and total control . He never ever had a chance . He has done more to help the forgotten  man since his Potus stay.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

There was a guy next town over from me who shared the same spot with Opra as wealthiest American list ( around 403 I believe ) that lived in a $450,000 home. $450,000 isn't a outhouse but it dosnt buy much around here.

46 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Most of the military men presidents were kind of weak which is weird. 

Plenty of weakness in the military. Most reside outside he combat arms arena but, plenty there too.  Wearing a uniform doesn’t make anyone a brave hero beyond reproach.  It does allow you to point it out easier though.

Carter was a Naval Officer so...yeah.  Not sure in what specialty though.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Plenty of weakness in the military. Most reside outside he combat arms arena but, plenty there too.  Wearing a uniform doesn’t make anyone a brave hero beyond reproach.  It does allow you to point it out easier though.

Carter was a Naval Officer so...yeah.  Not sure in what specialty though.  :dunno:

Carter was a submariner.  

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And how could you not like his brother......

IMG_4235.thumb.JPG.cd0f1a84fcdf98184639660fc8702c06.JPGIMG_4236.thumb.JPG.bf7c3071887925d2c64497bbca9c5827.JPG

Remember when Billy took a piss in the rose garden bushes in broad daylight    :thumbsup:  Plus this pic with him with a PBR in hand .    :lol:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

He is a decent human being. Remember when Republicans were disgusted because he admitted to lusting in his heart in a playboy issue?

Those were the days. 

When we cleaned out my late mothers home , my sisters found that issue of Playboy in mom's cedar chest.    :lol: Mom was a staunch jackass voter her whole life,  loved those corrupt Kennedy's to her end.  Only  once crossing over to vote for a R.

Edited by hwytohell

Do any of you guyz ever say to yourself, " three hundred million people in this country, and look what we get for presidents ". 

WTF is wrong with this fukken country?

Imagine, a  douchebag like Hillary Clinton almost being president!!! 

I can't believe what's happening in this country. It's like the, THEATER OF THE ABSURD.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do any of you guyz ever say to yourself, " three hundred million people in this country, and look what we get for presidents ". 

WTF is wrong with this fukken country?

Imagine, a  douchebag like Hillary Clinton almost being president!!! 

I can't believe what's happening in this country. It's like the, THEATER OF THE ABSURD.  

I said that the last election.