Check your account email address ×

unhinged

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You mean the "unhinged" comment being truth?  I don't see it really that much here.  I see a lot of humor.  But, wel all see what we want to see.  Now, Trump supporters becoming unhinged?  Sure, but it's not there yet.  And they have a valid right to become that.  Your side and your media is doing all it can to usurp and undermine a sitting President that was democratically elected because you didn't like the results.  The fact you keep blaming another country for it tells me you've all lost your grip on reality.  The fact your party is doing nothing but promoting this narrative to save itself because they have no leadership, message or plan also tells me they've lost their grip on reality.

Also, I know what I am going to hear now, "But the R's when Obama was elected..."  No, this is nothing like that.  The R's were gross and some of their fan base were retards, but..in comparison to what your little team of repugnance has cooked up here, it was nothing much at all.  

In short, it's your side that has become completely unhinged like no other in recent history.  That is fact.

You know it really will be a sin if they manage to unseat him.... the "investigation " definitely was started because they didn't like the results and now they will continue to dig until they find anything at all that is possibly impeachable.

Really sad as this is the first president to really make some changes and for the better for nearly everyone.

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You mean the "unhinged" comment being truth?  I don't see it really that much here.  I see a lot of humor.  But, wel all see what we want to see.  Now, Trump supporters becoming unhinged?  Sure, but it's not there yet.  And they have a valid right to become that.  Your side and your media is doing all it can to usurp and undermine a sitting President that was democratically elected because you didn't like the results.  The fact you keep blaming another country for it tells me you've all lost your grip on reality.  The fact your party is doing nothing but promoting this narrative to save itself because they have no leadership, message or plan also tells me they've lost their grip on reality.

Also, I know what I am going to hear now, "But the R's when Obama was elected..."  No, this is nothing like that.  The R's were gross and some of their fan base were retards, but..in comparison to what your little team of repugnance has cooked up here, it was nothing much at all.  

In short, it's your side that has become completely unhinged like no other in recent history.  That is fact.

Hey bro, Republicans everywhere, even on this site incessantly called for the impeachment and imprisonment of Obama but really just because they didnt like him. There was no crime to impeach for. Probably because they think he is a muslim. Thats that hackery I talk about. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You know it really will be a sin if they manage to unseat him.... the "investigation " definitely was started because they didn't like the results and now they will continue to dig until they find anything at all that is possibly impeachable.

Really sad as this is the first president to really make some changes and for the better for nearly everyone.

:lol:

the investigation started before the "results" were in, dufus. for good reason. besides, i thought this whole thing was planned?

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

forget it dumbski, too late to jump. 

so sad for you knowing full well you will still be loosing the mid terms.  we get it you need a outlet to vent your frustration. you go girl 

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah...it should be a revolutionary type sin.  This country should rip itself apart and start over.  

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Hey bro, Republicans everywhere, even on this site incessantly called for the impeachment and imprisonment of Obama but really just because they didnt like him. There was no crime to impeach for. Probably because they think he is a muslim. Thats that hackery I talk about. :lol: 

Yeah, wasn't around in those days.  I saw no reason for impeachment even though I found lots of faults with Obama...especially by year three.  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the investigation started before the "results" were in, dufus. for good reason. besides, i thought this whole thing was planned?

You mean the surveilance started before the results.  Yeah...we all get that.

8 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah but Washington has never spied on a Obama and dug into every one of his associates for unrelated years old transgressions to then tie to Obama.   

Who knows, maybe Trump didn't know it when he said it but if Draining the Swamp means that from here on forward we spy on all candidates and investigate every campaign staffer to the level that has happened here.  We might just get some squeaky clean folks.  It could be a new trend in US Politics.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

dude.....

so you have no opinion to the validity of all this? 

validity of what? just not sure what happens next is all. And obviously Trump supporters have zero issues with anything that happened yesterday, so.....

24 minutes ago, oleroule said:

the r's brought us the tea party.

the d's brought us antifa.

who's unhinged?

the tea party wasnt a republican initiative originally, they hijacked it and turned it into a neocon institution. Turns out all of those(repubican) tea partiers were a bunch of hypocritical faggots anyway and most of them lost elections or got run off. 

39 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Barry was a shittiest POTUS imaginable and did serious damage to the country but I for one never called for his impeachment but yes he should go to jail for the crimes he committed against Trump that have come to light :news: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Barry was a shittiest POTUS imaginable and did serious damage to the country but I for one never called for his impeachment but yes he should go to jail for the crimes he committed against Trump that have come to light :news: 

Actually that was Bush II. Oops.. 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

why would you you're not even american but just spend day in and day out commenting on American issues and politics.

Weird. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

besides, they are unhinged. look at broski running around wanting to punch people :lol:

That's not unhinged dumbass, that's called "Wednesday" :lol: 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

why would you you're not even american but just spend day in and day out commenting on American issues and politics.

Weird. 

:fuckoff: you know nothing about me you midget Frog POS 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

the resident repukes. and it's only going to worsen....

:lmao:

Who's unhinged????  For two years you've been claiming Russia Collusion. Two years later the best you can produce is a conviction of Manofrt for a case they walked away from years ago and a Plea agreement directed by Lanny Davis 'Clinton Lawyer" by Cohen for a Crime that isn't a Crime simply to take down trump.