Check your account email address ×

Mollie Tibbetts murdered by illegal

“They’re not sending their best people, some of them are rapists and murderers”.

The truth they couldn’t handle rears it’s ugly head again. Sad.

• Platinum Contributing Member

You can't imagine how the local radio stations are blowing up on this.   Not sure if a dem can win a seat here in Nov.   Lots of very pissed off Iowan's right now.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You can't imagine how the local radio stations are blowing up on this.   Not sure if a dem can win a seat here in Nov.   Lots of very pissed off Iowan's right now.   

This is national.  

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is national.  

Whomever hired this fucker should have their ass sued off.   Lets see some employer lose a multi million lawsuit like this and see how quickly they start heading back to where they came from because they can't find work.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Highmark said:

Whomever hired this fucker should have their ass sued off.   Lets see some employer lose a multi million lawsuit like this and see how quickly they start heading back to where they came from.  

Mhm.  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Whomever hired this fucker should have their ass sued off.   Lets see some employer lose a multi million lawsuit like this and see how quickly they start heading back to where they came from.  

Apparently this shitstain had a car and I assume also a drivers license :flush: :wtf: 

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Apparently this shitstain had a car and I assume also a drivers license :flush: :wtf: 

There was some hints at the press conference that he may have had some previous interaction with LE.   I know in my small town there are dozens of incidents of DUI, speeding tickets, crashes with individuals like this and nothing fucking happens.   

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

There was some hints at the press conference that he may have had some previous interaction with LE.   I know in my small town there are dozens of incidents of DUI, speeding tickets, crashes with individuals like this and nothing fucking happens.   

How does an illegal get a drivers license :dunno: and can't you vote with a drivers license???? 

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Didn't think they could get them in Iowa.  I could be wrong.   Like my previous post said most of the local police reports involving Hispanic/Latino driving incidents most often say they didn't have a license or insurance. 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

How does an illegal get a drivers license :dunno: and can't you vote with a drivers license???? 

Note easy to vote in my area as your name is on a registry.   Usually its required to show an ID to prove who you are.   Not sure if its mandatory but they definitely have a list of who can vote at each polling station.  Local polling workers generally know who you are and cross your name off without even you telling them who you are but even then I usually pull out my ID.    

Edited by Highmark

56 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Think Trump will bring this up at his rally tonight?  :dunno: 

Watching now....matter of time

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

CNN: "he was an undocumented immigrant."

Unbelievable how they soften it. ....