Check your account email address ×

Mollie Tibbetts murdered by illegal

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How do we protect ourselves the homegrown killers which are the vast majority of murderers and rapist in this country?

I'm speaking about border security....homegrown shit is the  responsibility of Local, State, and Federal Law Enforcement. 

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How do we protect ourselves the homegrown killers which are the vast majority of murderers and rapist in this country?

This bullshit argument deflection from your grotesque side makes me want to punch somebody in the fucking throat.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This bullshit argument deflection from your grotesque side makes me want to punch somebody in the fucking throat.

Do it or STFU 👍

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm speaking about border security....homegrown shit is the  responsibility of Local, State, and Federal Law Enforcement. 

The Tibbets girl is a sad story regardless of who killed her, and no one is endorsing that we should allow violent malcontents into this country, but the fact of the matter is that a stupid expensive wall is not going to stop illegal violent malcontents into this country, and no amount of Local, State, and Federal Law Enforcement. is going to stop some malcontent father and husband from killing his pregnant wife and kids.

It is what it is.

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Clearly there’s not as much emotion involved when discussing the homegrown killers. 

Wonder why.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Do it or STFU 👍

You ready to man up and settle up you chinless freak?  

Yuh.  Cowardly, lying, eel king loser.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Wonder why.

You ready to man up and settle up you chinless freak?  

Yuh.  Cowardly, lying, eel king loser.

I’m not the one who gets worked up over an Internet forum and your bullshit doesn’t scare anyone.....especially me.  Anytime you want to make the drive......just let me know 👍

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Don't talk about, just do it.

I will.  Don’t you worry.  

“Patience”.  :lol:

How’s your tarriff debate working out for you?  You know, the last time you were wrong and just beat feet outa here?

ANOTHERR INTELLECTUAL ASS HANDING!  AGAIN!!! 

Oh my!   :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Tibbets girl is a sad story regardless of who killed her, and no one is endorsing that we should allow violent malcontents into this country, but the fact of the matter is that a stupid expensive wall is not going to stop illegal violent malcontents into this country, and no amount of Local, State, and Federal Law Enforcement. is going to stop some malcontent father and husband from killing his pregnant wife and kids.

It is what it is.

Of course it's sad and I already said a stupid wall would not have prevented this and you asked a question and I answered it. I never said law enforcement would prevent all crime.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Because they’re more dead when a Mexican does it? Clue me in here. 

They shouldn't have been here in the first place Dopey ...it was totally avoidable

Just now, SnowRider said:

I’m not the one who gets worked up over an Internet forum and your bullshit doesn’t scare anyone.....especially me.  Anytime you want to make the drive......just let me know 👍

I’m not worked up at all you freak.  You’ll know when I put a hook on you and you piss your pants.

Wait for it....stay diligent!  Then you can explain to your family who I was and why it happened.  Could be a life learning lesson for them.  Prolly a first based on what I’ve witnessed here.

You are a complete disgrace...but perfect liberal.  Or, I mean “Aggressive liberal”.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Because they’re more dead when a Mexican does it? Clue me in here. 

One is done by people that shouldn’t be here.  How are you half-wits not seeing this.  Oh, because you feel they should be here.  Got it.

You should work on finding a lady. Man?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not worked up at all you freak.  You’ll know when I put a hook on you and you piss your pants.

Wait for it....stay diligent!  Then you can explain to your family who I was and why it happened.  Could be a life learning lesson for them.  Prolly a first based on what I’ve witnessed here.

You are a complete disgrace...but perfect liberal.  Or, I mean “Aggressive liberal”.

:lol:

You’re triggered and worked up.  Now show up or STFU..... :lmao: Dude -I yank your chain and laugh.  You salivate :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course it's sad and I already said a stupid wall would not have prevented this and you asked a question and I answered it. I never said law enforcement would prevent all crime.

You are not only stupid and a fucking moron but you along with Ballsack are fucking :wrong: a wall and e-verify would have prevented this without question, so :fuckyou: