Check your account email address ×

Michael Cohen flips.

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I call it like I see it bro. I dont have any dog in this fight. 

:lol: .....yeah and anyone who denies Russian meddling and Dump didn’t have a clue doesn’t see real well....get your eyes checked bro 👍

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

See what I mean? They are just kicking the fucking bushes on everyone associated with Trump trying to see if anything shakes out. And they get him on campaign finance fraud. Fucking witch hunt. 

I was actually starting to think they may actually have something on Trump with the McGahn interogation. But turns out its just more hyperbole. If they havent been able to get anything out of these guys then there is nothing to get. 

I wouldn't be toooo sure of that.  After seeing the string of Russian poisonings over in England as of late, I'd bet that there's an implied threat of Putin poisoning their family members if they flip.  So flipping really isn't an option for any of them from my point of view.

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I wouldn't be toooo sure of that.  After seeing the string of Russian poisonings over in England as of late, I'd bet that there's an implied threat of Putin poisoning their family members if they flip.  So flipping really isn't an option for any of them from my point of view.

Putin isn't dumb enough to put a hit on a presidents family or staff, don't be ridiculous.

Here's the bottom line kid, Hillary lost because she is a despicable person and the DNC fucked over the bases preferred candidate. 60 million people stayed home on election night and now the economy is slamming and the Dems are chasing a ghost. Clean up your own backyard if you don't want a rogue president next election. You aren't going to win any favor with voters by shitting in the other dogs yard and telling people the yard is filthy. 

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm still looking for the best people that Trump surrounds himself with.

Maybe he was just talking about the pussy.

Neither of these guys worked for the administration you mindless fucking SHITFORBRAINS :flush: 

16 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

They are making all of these "indictments" on unrelated issues in an attempt to "scare" them into turning evidence on Trump. For most of you hayseed nerds who have never been thru the justice system it looks like justice but this is jack boot thug tactic 101. Have the cops tear apart your life and ring you up on a bunch of bullshit charges that would most likely bankrupt you to defend yourself if you dont do what they want and see what YOU do...  :news:

Throw enough charges at a person in the hopes that one or two stick if it goes to trial or a plea deal happens.

It is like some of the murder cases I read about.  Kill 1 person, get charged with about 8 different types of murder/manslaughter/hate crime/etc.

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

Neither of these guys worked for the administration you mindless fucking SHITFORBRAINS :flush: 

Dear stupid shit eating cage dwelling lying Momo.   The point is they all worked for Trump and he claimed to surround himself with the best people. 

Maybe they seem like good people to a draft dodger who lies about owning a helicopter to impress people on a sledding site. 

Now back into your cage.