Check your account email address ×

Infowars turns people into Nazi zombies

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Thats what happens when you lose. 

:lol:

"I made a rediculous statement with a stretch correlation that barely makes any sense at all to the subject, somebody doesn't follow the bizarre shift, I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not sure what we are arguing here anymore.  These "same" bullshit narratives really throw me off and I become uninterested.

Alex Jones should be free to express his displeasure. NFL players should as well. The companies who own the media each uses to get their message acctoss has the right to restrict those displays. Those who supported the NFL restricting the players from kneeling should not be upset about Twitter et al limiting Alex Jones as BOTH are nothing more than a private companies and they have the right to decide what manor their media is used.

Edited by Kivalo

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Ive never met anyone that actually listens to him. Or at least anyone that admits to it. 

President Trump says Alex has "an amazing reputation". 

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Or FNC.

Neal

Wrong brah.  Don’t be so kneejerky.    Granted a conservative network but the only one that allows debate and opposing view points to be heard.  If you watched you’d know that.  And no I don’t play the groupthink game, like you just did.  Statistics show that overall they’re still the most trustworthy network.  Infowars is  fringe bullshit just list Dem Underground.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wrong brah.  Don’t be so kneejerky.    Granted a conservative network but the only one that allows debate and opposing view points to be heard.  If you watched you’d know that.  And no I don’t play the groupthink game, like you just did.  Statistics show that overall they’re still the most trustworthy network.  Infowars is  fringe bullshit just list Dem Underground.

:lmao: :lol: :lmao: 

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Alex Jones should be free to express his displeasure. NFL players should as well. The companies who own the media each uses to get their message acctoss has the right to restrict those displays. Those who supported the NFL restricting the players from kneeling should not be upset about Twitter et al limiting Alex Jones as BOTH are nothing more than a private companies and they have the right to decide what manor their media is used.

Yeah...I kinda see where you all are trying to go with this...I'm just not seeing that ship reach the shore.  It's not the same.  But, hey...I've completely lost interest!  

....you like that ship/shore analolgy, didn't ya?  :lmao:

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It's a lot easier to weed through and skip their biases than any other network...that's a fucking fact.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I kinda see where you all are trying to go with this...I'm just not seeing that ship reach the shore.  It's not the same.  But, hey...I've completely lost interest!  

....you like that ship/shore analolgy, didn't ya?  :lmao:

It's a lot easier to weed through and skip their biases than any other network...that's a fucking fact.

The only difference is semantics. One is written speach the other, symbolic. Beyond that it is exactly the same.

19 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The only difference is semantics. One is written speach the other, symbolic. Beyond that it is exactly the same.

Either I disagree or I don't understand what you are saying is "exactly the same".  Prolly the first.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Either I disagree or I don't understand what you are saying is "exactly the same".  Prolly the first.

Of course you dont. This is your way of legitimizing your hypocrisy.

28 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Of course you dont. This is your way of legitimizing your hypocrisy.

Wut?  How am I am hypocrite?

Maybe you are just unable to explain this odd correlation and your  iepoint because it’s nonsense.  Yeah..prolly it.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Wut?  How am I am hypocrite?

Maybe you are just unable to explain this odd correlation and your  iepoint because it’s nonsense.  Yeah..prolly it.

And this is why you're a hypocrite. Alex Jones getting censored by a corporation is bad but NFL players being censored by a corp is OK. You're justifying this view point by claiming they are different. They aren't.

Just now, Kivalo said:

And this is why you're a hypocrite. Alex Jones getting censored by a corporation is bad but NFL players being censored by a corp is OK. You're justifying this view point by claiming they are different. They aren't.

They are completely different.  

Good lord!  :lol: