Check your account email address ×

US steel just announced $750 million investment to modernize plant due to increased demand for steel

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey retarded fucking assfuck........take a look at earnings for all the integrated producers from 2012-2015 and get back to me. Fucking lightbulb salesmen gonna tell me about steel company health :lol: 

Heres a hint.....most steel companies were operating at a loss for a good portion of the Obama years 

Steel....there’s more to the economy and jobs than steel. :lmao: 

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup... these aren't like the McDonald's jobs that Obama created 

Manufacturing jobs are coming back strong good for everyone

I dunno if you are retarded, a liar, or both. Do a little research on manufacturing jobs that were created under obama.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I dunno if you are retarded, a liar, or both. Do a little research on manufacturing jobs that were created under obama.

Whipping together a mocha isn’t considered a manufacturing job no matter what obama told you....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Steel....there’s more to the economy and jobs than steel. :lmao: 

Hey, quick question,..what are stadium lighting systems hung on? 

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Whipping together a mocha isn’t considered a manufacturing job no matter what obama told you....

You clearly aren’t reading the Obama jobs report correctly.  Do you have the ones sponsored by CNN?  Use those.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I’m pretty sure the dept of labor knows what manufacturing jobs are

Any department under obama have been found not very trustworthy........

Edited by BOHICA

46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It's become quite apparent that no matter how good of a job Trump does ... you will give no credit  and Ohblahma will always be your savior.

Sorry it's not a CNN source but this will have to suffice:

Screenshot_2018-08-17-21-42-37.png

Screenshot_2018-08-17-21-45-42.png

• Like 1

Guess I’ll go with retard. You just showed all the manufacturing job growth under obama :lol:

Here’s my beef with you freaks - you denied anything good under obama, and still do. Yet we have hard facts that prove your denials were complete bullshit. so now along comes trump. The economic indicators still trend in the same path they were on. But now it’s all thanks to trump and obama had nothing to do with it. Fucking priceless

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Guess I’ll go with retard. You just showed all the manufacturing job growth under obama :lol:

Here’s my beef with you freaks - you denied anything good under obama, and still do. Yet we have hard facts that prove your denials were complete bullshit. so now along comes trump. The economic indicators still trend in the same path they were on. But now it’s all thanks to trump and obama had nothing to do with it. Fucking priceless

Ah...still trend.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

“Trend the same path”.

Obama stifled growth for a full six then, in spite of it all, America managed to slowly pick up speed.   It was in spite of his policies and regulations though...not because of them.  If you are denying the “Trump bump”, well.....

Ahh never mind.  “THANKS OBAMA!!”