Check your account email address ×

You know what I really miss....

Dave

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Oh shit i read that wrong..im the same way...my wife says i have a selective ass. :lol:

I will lean up against a tree in the bush and let er go if its an emergency though!!!!!

:lmao:

Everyone prefers home base :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Its not a laxative. its natures laxative. Yep Im talking real apple juice. I love the stuff but don't drink it unless Im at home. I prefer not to shit anywhere but my house and right before a shower.

I use my master bath or the handicap stall on the 3rd floor that doesn't get much use at work. Preference is always shit then shower 

22 hours ago, DAVE said:

Are the glorious dumps I use to have before the weight loss....

Fuck me its like work trying to take a decent dump these days....

Ive tried senikot and got some relief and I eat alot of fruit and veggies and drink at least 2 to 4 litres of water / day.

Anyone else gone through this?

:wall:

A stiff rye and coke always rattled a few things out for me 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

anyone who does is a retard :news:  

Nothing wrong with having s few when riding....the real hazards on the trail are the wannabe racers that ride ski to flap like they are the only ones on the trail....they have a gay name for it as well...Family something or other. :lol:

BTW you seem to have a problem keeping yours upright sober so probably a good idea you don’t drink and ride. :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nothing wrong with having s few when riding....the real hazards on the trail are the wannabe racers that ride ski to flap like they are the only ones on the trail....they have a gay name for it as well...Family something or other. :lol:

BTW you seem to have a problem keeping yours upright sober so probably a good idea you don’t drink and ride. :thumbsup:

fuck woolies been on his roof more than I have yet i get shit.  Like no one else has ever crashed a sled.  SMH

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fuck woolies been on his roof more than I have yet i get shit.  Like no one else has ever crashed a sled.  SMH

Well you know what happens when he gets a little criticism....