Check your account email address ×

The Simpletons......

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He raised taxes 5 times

He raised them more times than that.  I just deleted two paragraphs of starting explain how and why you are wrong before I realized the half-wit I was responding to wouldn’t understand any of it.

It’s easier to just call you a partisan moron.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He raised them more times than that.  I just deleted two paragraphs of starting explain how and why you are wrong before I realized the half-wit I was responding to wouldn’t understand any of it.

It’s easier to just call you a partisan moron.

Blah Fuckity blah. What a moron.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He raised taxes 5 times

Maybe so, but everything went so well during his years. 

I'm a paranoid reactionary, so I think the country is on the verge of some kind of civil fuckin' war.  

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

back then it only hit the market for rich folks now the current tarrifs effect the middle class guy looking to buy a boat. 

Not a Nautique. $120k + is a little out of the range of the middle class. But damn they are sweet fucking boats. The detail work on them is insane. They had some new G25’s when I picked up my boat the other week. I drooled on it. One would have to be momo ugly not to slay all of the poon on one.. 

51008968-C1F1-4906-B369-F0F1000952A7.jpeg.77f2c6a91218ca252f4935f141c27dc6.jpeg

7 hours ago, frenchy said:

plenty. They finance them like a home. 

not a correct craft.  they need a bathroom for that . I have never been on a ski or wake boat with a bathroom . a,shitter under a seat won't count 

way over priced boats. well built yes over priced deff 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not a Nautique. $120k + is a little out of the range of the middle class. But damn they are sweet fucking boats. The detail work on them is insane. They had some new G25’s when I picked up my boat the other week. I drooled on it. One would have to be momo ugly not to slay all of the poon on one.. 

Nautique and Malibu were always my fave ski boats. 

:bc: 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

not a correct craft.  they need a bathroom for that . I have never been on a ski or wake boat with a bathroom . a,shitter under a seat won't count 

They can be financed for a 10 to 20 year term depending on the lender even without meeting second home requirements. There's no additional security to the bank if it has a bathroom and a galley depending on the state they still don't even have a title just a ucc 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Well the financing options of up to 180 months the banks have set up on the actual boats to calculate the biweekly payment must be a lie then. Lol. 

Edited by frenchy

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Well the financing options of up to 120 months the banks have set up on the actual boats to calculate the biweekly payment must be a lie then. Lol. 

Can get longer than that here depending on loan amount. Many lender to 20 years over 50 or 75k 

Paying that kind of coon for a basic ski boat is assanjne enough, then when they finance them that long to boot? What a bunch of dumb asses. It’s a fucking ski boat. You can get that, and much more, for less money.

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Paying that kind of coon for a basic ski boat is assanjne enough, then when they finance them that long to boot? What a bunch of dumb asses. It’s a fucking ski boat. You can get that, and much more, for less money.

Ahhh....but can you get it in easy, low monthly payments?  :lol:

Agreed.  Idiocy.  People don’t care about the price anymore...just how low the monthly payment is.  That’s why sleds and sxs’s are $16k and boats and trucks can easily be $70k.

The only time people talk about price is when they are bragging about it.  Like they paid cash or something.  :lmao:

THE JONESES!!!!!!   ‘Murica!!!!!!

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fuck that noise.  Buy a previously enjoyed twin screw real vessel.  Bros into about similar money for a 15 year old Ocean 40 footer with twin cats, central air, vac...fuck I think its even got a washer/dryer.  Let the rich retards pay 800k for a new one and then yard sale it out when they get tired of it.  A new boat is the definition of depreciation.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck that noise.  Buy a previously enjoyed twin screw real vessel.  Bros into about similar money for a 15 year old Ocean 40 footer with twin cats, central air, vac...fuck I think its even got a washer/dryer.  Let the rich retards pay 800k for a new one and then yard sale it out when they get tired of it.  A new boat is the definition of depreciation.

Best saying I ever heard:  The two happiest days owning a boat are the day you buy it...and the day you sell it.

I couldn’t agree more.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Best saying I ever heard:  The two happiest days owning a boat are the day you buy it...and the day you sell it.

I couldn’t agree more.  

i remind myself of that every time i think about buying another one

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I live on a Midwest lake... Not the ocean or Great Lakes haha. Wakeboard boats, pontoons, and seadoos are our speed on these lakes. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I live on a Midwest lake... Not the ocean or Great Lakes haha. Wakeboard boats, pontoons, and seadoos are our speed on these lakes. 

So buy a nice little 21 - 24’ cuddly you can sleep in, eat in, shit in and ski with, well under what you’d pay for some fancy ski boat with a cool stripe and tow rope wing on it :lol:

49 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So buy a nice little 21 - 24’ cuddly you can sleep in, eat in, shit in and ski with, well under what you’d pay for some fancy ski boat with a cool stripe and tow rope wing on it :lol:

Lol no. I already have the boat. I could think of nothing I’d rather do less than sleep on a boat and clean the shit out of it after I shit. Wakeboard boats are great for where I live. The lake is 30 miles long. There is no place where I’m too far away that I have to contemplate sleeping on it. Plus, sloots love them and anyone who says there is a better reason to have a boat than to pile white women on it is a liar. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Arctic beta says only losers buy used boats.

Then again, he buys pontoon boats and no one gives a fuck about floating docks.