Check your account email address ×

Trump backs boycott on Harley Davidson

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Another example of Dumper hypocrisy and his supporters literally slobbing his knob........Tell us more about ‘beta’s’...... :lmao: 

107320-full.jpg

Just now, Angry ginger said:

True but the usual suspects will snuggle up to him on this issue as their hero can do no wrong SMH

You think this is bad after Obama's little girly band led by their liberal MSM fascist operation.....wait and see what the R's do when the Dems take the WH again.  WHEW!

We sooooooo need a reset.  BEFORE 2024.   :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You think this is bad after Obama's little girly band led by their liberal MSM fascist operation.....wait and see what the R's do when the Dems take the WH again.  WHEW!

I think all of you neocons, liberals, antifas, proud boys, nazis, nfl players, lebrons, illegal mexicans need to meet up for a cage match and kill each other off so the adults can make things sane again. :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I think all of you neocons, liberals, antifas, proud boys, nazis, nfl players, lebrons, illegal mexicans need to meet up for a cage match and kill each other off so the adults can make things sane again. :bc: 

Oh...I hope we get there.  You gonna join in?  Or sit safely in the "None of the Above" box while you give yourselves Rand do-ups?

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh...I hope we get there.  You gonna join in?  Or sit safely in the "None of the Above" box while you give yourselves Rand do-ups?

:lol:

Nah, thats for the mental midgets. I aint got time for that silliness. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Nah, thats for the mental midgets. I aint got time for that silliness. 

Yeah...prolly below you and all anyway.  :lmao:

If this get's done right, you'll have plenty of time.  America will shut down.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah...prolly below you and all.

I just dont give a shit. My days of boxing with meatheads is about 25 years behind me now. All I got out of that was a criminal record, a couple broken noses and TMJ. So you guys go ahead. Been there done that.  :bc: 

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

the pendulum swinging hard back and forth benefits this country in no way.  

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I just dont give a shit. My days of boxing with meatheads is about 25 years behind me now. All I got out of that was a criminal record, a couple broken noses and TMJ. So you guys go ahead. Been there done that.  :bc: 

Mhm.  

Maybe you, all your "black friends" can huddle in a locked basement and watch Ron Paul videos while all your "Moozelum friends" make you all some delicious hot dishes.  

Fuck...there won't be anybody to fight but a bunch of half-witted self hating honkies!!!!!!!!

Revolution time: 3.5 minutes.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the pendulum swinging hard back and forth benefits this country in no way.  

Agreed.  I'll be curious to see how DC manages their planned divide (so they can continue to fleece us all) just to the point they don't get overthrown in the chaos.  It's my firm guess they are realizing they are losing control and they cannot control Trump.  It's just gonna be time I think.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Mhm.  

Maybe you, all your "black friends" can huddle in a locked basement and watch Ron Paul videos while all your "Moozelum friends" make you all some delicious hot dishes.  

Fuck...there won't be anybody to fight but a bunch of half-witted self hating honkies!!!!!!!!

Revolution time: 3.5 minutes.

I think the blacks would love to fight you. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  I'll be curious to see how DC manages their planned divide (so they can continue to fleece us all) just to the point they don't get overthrown in the chaos.  It's my firm guess they are realizing they are losing control and they cannot control Trump.  It's just gonna be time I think.

I hope you are correct.  Get rid of these fucks in DC.

Just now, racer254 said:

I hope you are correct.  Get rid of these fucks in DC.

We'll clean eachother out first.  No way we'll come together and realize what DC has been able to do for decades.  That works too.  It's time to cull the weak.